bomb cover

[Post New]by kizzcee007 on Feb 16, 11 2:01 PM
I know there are many threads about this but I am finding it really hard to find the exact spot that removes the 2nd cover. Does any1 have a pic showing it?

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

Re:bomb cover

[Post New]by cinder555 on Feb 16, 11 2:28 PM
BOMB

The first cover I had to go in and right click(closeup) on the screwdriver to turn the screwdriver once before getting the first cover off.

The second cover - use the key to click on the same screws that you did on the first cover. It will use the head of the key automatically. Do it four times - four screws

Click on the transparent to open it. right side

Cutting the wire - click with your mouse on the bottom wire above the blinking light.
CAUTION - don't touch any other wire with the mouse or the wire cutter handles.

I did notice that you have to click your mouse on the screw when you are holding the key.. Don't click the key part on the screw just your mouse.

[Post New]by Columbia999 on May 10, 11 9:13 AM
I'm really getting disheartened with this game now. I've blown myself up a million times trying to get the second cover off with the key. Every time I touch it, it blows up and I can't tell what I'm doing wrong. I have followed all the instructions and advice given by other posters, but still can't get the bomb defused.
Can anyone help before I end up deleting the game? Please!!!!!!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 10, 11 10:34 AM
You have to freeze the sensor first. Click the fire extinguisher on the clear glass panel at the top of the bomb.

[Post New]by Columbia999 on May 10, 11 12:54 PM
Aaaaaaaaaah now I see what I did wrong! I froze the sensor with no problems, but was trying to use the key on the four screws BEFORE cutting the blue wire. Durrrr!!!
Thanks anyway. Now back to trying to fit the bits of that stupid seed together...

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 11, 11 7:31 AM
Remember left-click and right-click. You will need to do both.

souldiva72
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:laser sensors

[Post New]by souldiva72 on May 26, 11 11:51 PM
I'm stuck on the laser sensors. I've been to the walkthrough, but it's not the same as in my game. I turned the knob to select each direction just to see and I get blown up for two of them, but the third one, which is the one it's already set on, it just does nothing. Which laser diagram is right, which I can't really understand anyways.? Someone please help, just trying to get the lasers to change direction so I can get to the lady.

Go to: