HELP! I'm stuck on level 35

[Post New]by jdthadams on Feb 16, 11 3:59 PM
I don't know what is going on with this level but I've been stuck on it for ages (approx. 10 tries).
Points mount up at the beginning when you create chains of 4 and/or when you create chains of 3 tiles. Once all the tiles have fizzed away I don't seem to be able to make any more points (82 is my best).
To create a bomb you have to form a chain of 5. I've only managed this about a dozen times, and it never explodes the chains at the top of the screen.
That **** crow comes around fast and the music gets menacing. Then it's over and done with and I'm shouting at the computer.
Can anyone shed any light please?

darkstarr
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

HELP! I'm stuck on level 35

[Post New]by darkstarr on Apr 3, 11 5:08 PM
jdthadams wrote:I don't know what is going on with this level but I've been stuck on it for ages (approx. 10 tries).
Points mount up at the beginning when you create chains of 4 and/or when you create chains of 3 tiles. Once all the tiles have fizzed away I don't seem to be able to make any more points (82 is my best).
To create a bomb you have to form a chain of 5. I've only managed this about a dozen times, and it never explodes the chains at the top of the screen.
That **** crow comes around fast and the music gets menacing. Then it's over and done with and I'm shouting at the computer.
Can anyone shed any light please?

I have played this game over and over just like Caribean hideaway. Do not really remember that level but you do not need a match five, try to get a match four bomb just underneath or above and drop it right next to it. It will exple and cause a chain reaction and get rid of others.

Go to: