naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Levels

[Post New]by naedebpat on Feb 16, 11 9:46 PM
How many levels? I have the 1st and 2nd ones, love them both. I'm buying this none the less, just curious about more details.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

Re:Levels

[Post New]by ecblisa on Feb 17, 11 11:16 AM
I haven't finished a game (I've got 3 different modes going), but given where I am in the story, my guess would be about 100 levels.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Feb 18, 11 1:20 PM
I think this game is endless. After 89 levels the game me 11 levels for buying everything early, then it continued with bonus level 11.

Does anyone know how many bonus levels there are?

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Feb 18, 11 6:19 PM
The game is not endless there are 102 levels. If you complete all gardens and castles before reaching level 102 you are allowed to play the remaining levels in order to increase your score. If you complete all 102 levels without completing all castles and gardens, you will have the chance of doing so by replaying random levels, until you gather enough resources to complete all the gardens and castles.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Feb 19, 11 9:54 AM
Ashm00r wrote:The game is not endless there are 102 levels. If you complete all gardens and castles before reaching level 102 you are allowed to play the remaining levels in order to increase your score. If you complete all 102 levels without completing all castles and gardens, you will have the chance of doing so by replaying random levels, until you gather enough resources to complete all the gardens and castles.

Thanks for the reply. I guess it's because I played the relaxed mode that I finished early.

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Feb 20, 11 10:47 AM
One more thing, if you complete all castles and gardens ahead of time. You will be allowed to play the remaining levels, however, they are counted down, In *pecabo1338's case 11, 10... etc.

And one more thing... there are exactly 100 levels, not 102 as I mentioned before.

[Post New]by tntcarrier on Mar 3, 11 11:47 AM
Upon receiving this game, I went from 0 to 25 in one setting, But have been stuck at that level. I do not understand how to deal with the unbudging tiles. I have been stuck there for days going back and forth beween two rooms, both filled with those incessent unmovable tiles. Endless matching going nowhere! How do I proceed? Help Please, just a hint so I can move....Thank you

Edited on 03/03/2011 at 11:48:51 AM PST

Stuck on level 67

[Post New]by atlgirl1621 on Mar 7, 11 8:44 PM
I'm stuck on level 67. I unistall it and then reinstall the game but it didn't work. Can anyone help? Thanks

lkm1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by lkm1 on Mar 16, 11 2:05 PM
Others are stuck on levels 40+ - lol, I CANNOT get pass level 16, there are 8 locks to the right, at the top and there's no way I can get pass those locks and there is no key for them... the only key in that level only unlocks three squares...

Can anyone help? thanks

Go to: