naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

CE v/s SE

[Post New]by naedebpat on Feb 16, 11 9:49 PM
What are the differences? I don't care about wallpaper or sound tracks, The only thing I look for is the length of extra play in the CE.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:CE v/s SE

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Feb 16, 11 10:30 PM
Hi there,
This sometimes happens when the original game has been released on the developer's site as a CE and releases it as a SE.
I know there was an explanation about this on another occasion, but can't recall exactly where.
Maybe someone else will pop in with the full details for you.
Cheers.

Goop_10
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Goop_10 on Feb 16, 11 11:43 PM
Here's tis the features of the CE version of this game from the developer site

Premium features: 30 bonus match-3 levels, exclusive accessories for the farm, screensaver, wallpapers, soundtrack, quests' walkthrough

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 17, 11 1:47 AM
I bought the CE version on the original site. I heard, however, that the 2 bonus farms are included in THIS SE version as well. So I am a little miffed about that, especially since I only ever buy the CE for the bonus game, not the other extras, AND even more miffed because the 2 bonus farms are exact replicas of the main game AND so are the items you can add.

So I am wondering, apart from the 2 bonus farms, do all the other extras also appear in your SE version?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 18, 11 2:59 AM
Well, this is a very slow forum. Has anybody yet finished the main game and can tell me whether they can access the 2 bonus farms? I am just curious if it´s possible in the SE version since they are "bonus" farms, which came with the CE version and were advertised as part of the bonus in the game.

[Post New]by LakotaShaman on Feb 20, 11 6:01 PM
I finished the first farm - started both the second and third farms. From here on it's match 3 - you are just buying the upgrades for the farm. No need to do the hidden object scenes again or replant the seeding or make a pot etc. Also, money from the first game carries over to the second and third farms.

Okay, I lied, I just came upon my first hidden object scene - different objects than the first time around.

Edited on 02/20/2011 at 6:09:14 PM PST

Go to: