RE: Help for Safecracker

[Post New]by GameQueen1975 on Dec 8, 08 7:09 PM
I hear a lot of you are looking for help with this game. If this is so please PM me and I will send you the link for that helps you complete the game from beginning to end.

Have a nice day

Re:RE: Help for Safecracker

[Post New]by lovegames26 on Dec 18, 08 7:29 AM
Hello gamequeen. I am sooooo stuck. I'm on the second floor and I need help with at least one of the following so I can move forward. I can't crack the blue room and there's two in the games room. The one that says call sarah and the other one ( it's grey ) I think. Also the one in the hall way with the red lines. I would very much appreciate any help that you can give me.

[Post New]by Minor30 on Jan 15, 09 11:36 AM
Hi Gamequeen1975
I would greatly appreciate the information on this safecracker game.

Thanks
Minor30

p7284
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by p7284 on Feb 19, 09 11:38 AM
Just purchased this game and have trouble starting it. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by benniejack on Feb 20, 09 2:56 PM
Game Queen are you still out there helping? I bought this game a year ago and gave up - now I am recouperating from an illness and would like to play - can you send me the link for your expertise? I'm an old fart and cannot seem to think out of the box that well

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 20, 09 3:00 PM
Gameboomers has a pretty good walkthrough for this game.

sunjav
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by sunjav on Apr 2, 09 3:11 PM
Hey gamequeen. I bought this g ame about two weeks ago and am so lost. Your message said to PM you and you would send a place for help. I am fairly new & kinda technology retarded so how do I do that? Thanks so much, Sunjav

[Post New]by huriata on May 30, 09 10:54 AM
lovegames26 wrote:Hello gamequeen. I am sooooo stuck. I'm on the second floor and I need help with at least one of the following so I can move forward. I can't crack the blue room and there's two in the games room. The one that says call sarah and the other one ( it's grey ) I think. Also the one in the hall way with the red lines. I would very much appreciate any help that you can give me.

Hi lovegames26 to call sarah look at the phone in the blue room, the name sarah will give you the answer and the one with the red lines look at the coloured wires they're numbers and work from there and that leads you into the yellow room where I'm stuck at.

Go to: