bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 17, 11 12:05 AM
A mysterious illness has broken out and is causing an entire village to age rapidly and die! Meanwhile, ominous music can be heard wafting through the air… Journey to the quarantined village and find the cause of the deadly disease in Maestro: Music of Death. While you search for the source, find a little girl, who is trapped in the town! Master this Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game and save the entire village!

Edited on 02/17/2011 at 4:21:29 PM PST

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

Re:Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Feb 17, 11 12:13 AM
I purchased without "try this game". I've been waiting for this game with baited breathe and ERS is my favorite game developer . I will add more to this post later, it's still downloading - 633,000KB

OMGoodness, I'm not disappointed and the game is running smoother than butter. It's up to ERS' usual "top notch" game product. The hidden object scenes although dark are fairly easy and the items large enough to see. The graphics and animation are equally impressive. I just can't think of one bad thing to say except I don't like the sound they are using when you click on a hidden object item, lol. That's really nit-pickey huh? LOL.

Back to sleep for a couple of hours and then back to the game. We senior citizens have to pace ourselves.

Edited on 02/17/2011 at 1:06:22 AM PST

Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on Feb 17, 11 12:19 AM
Grabbed this one the minute I saw the developer. It's my favorite.Plus, a collector's edition for 6.99!

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Feb 17, 11 12:21 AM
hi grammak i have been watch for this as well is the 699 a typ ooooooo or what. this is a ce right. i may buy as well ers is one of my top 3 deevlps let me know have agreat day &lots of fun. off to try

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Feb 17, 11 12:25 AM
I used to buy without trying if I knew I really wanted a particular game. But I did get burned a couple of times, when the game had issues, so now I always try first. I opened the demo and saw enough...dang it, took forever to get to a spot where I could close out, lol. Bought and downloading now. BF is gonna get some flack though. The Try it, Buy it page does say it is a CE but lists the price at 6.99. Of course it really is a CE at 13.99 and that is reflected on the order page. But people are not going to like this mistake. But I have been waiting a long time for this one, and I am happy so far.

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Feb 17, 11 12:31 AM
yes, I quickly played 10 mins demo to be sure it runs on my computer then bought it quickly.

catscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,293 Posts

[Post New]by catscat on Feb 17, 11 12:37 AM
I bet the error will be corrected by morning, but for now grab it while you can

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Feb 17, 11 12:42 AM
Just as Wolfenraindancer I used to buy without a trial when I was seing the name of a game developper I loved. It has been such a dreadful experience with the last Dream Chronicles (CE too) that now I thoroughly try each and every game. Downloading, just wanted to get an idea.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 17, 11 12:44 AM
been waiting for this since i betad it a while ago, bought it straight away, even if it does have tech issues, i know i can get a refund if it doesnt work.(remember mcf7 everyone) so i didnt want to do the 200 kb demo, then have to wait around again for the 600kb demo. gotta say, i havent had a glitcy ers game ever so i am confident it will run fine, specially since i had no tech issues with the beta

dootney
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by dootney on Feb 17, 11 12:44 AM
I am also buying without demo ing. Doing the Download Dance and making my coffee. Have a Great Day Everybody. I think I will.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 17, 11 12:45 AM
Poutoule wrote:Just as Wolfenraindancer I used to buy without a trial when I was seing the name of a game developper I loved. It has been such a dreadful experience with the last Dream Chronicles (CE too) that now I thoroughly try each and every game. Downloading, just wanted to get an idea.

lol i agree on the dream chronicle game, i wish i would have had tech issues with that one so i would have had a reason to get a refund on such a bad, short, non ce worthy game

dootney
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by dootney on Feb 17, 11 12:48 AM
Im buying without trying also. Doing that Download Dance Thingy. Have a great day everyone. Getting the coffee ready.

[Post New]by marlinclown on Feb 17, 11 12:56 AM
(evil laugh) Thank you for making this game that appears is going to be wonderful and is a CE, be available as a regular game. I will take it as my birthday present from you to a very loyal customer.

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Feb 17, 11 1:00 AM
happyasaclam wrote:hi grammak i have been watch for this as well is the 699 a typ ooooooo or what. this is a ce right. i may buy as well ers is one of my top 3 deevlps let me know have agreat day &lots of fun. off to try

When I purchased it rang up at $13.99 so some other's might have gotten a great deal today! To me it's well worth the $13.99. I wonder if the one's that got the $6.99 deal will get their 3 punches on their punchcard?

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Feb 17, 11 1:05 AM
After playing for 20 min. I bought the game. So beautiful! I am very happy because I was waiting for this game.

mycatluna
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

DOWNLOAD FAST AND GET IT FOR FREE USING PUNCH CARD REWARD/GAME CREDIT. REMOVES $13.99 WHEN APPLIED!

[Post New]by mycatluna on Feb 17, 11 1:10 AM
I bought this game. It showed up as $13.99 for the purchase price but I went ahead and applied a coupon code from my punch card reward and it subtracted the entire $13.99 price tag so I got this game for free.

Hurry fishies!!!!, Download this game with a game coupon or apply a game credit and it will not cost you $13.99. You will either be charged $6.99 or get if for free with a coupon code.

And to answer another person's question. No, they cannot come back and say, "you owe us money now that we figured out there is an issue." It is a technical problem on their end. So they are out the extra money and we can actually afford a good game on here again for once!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Feb 17, 11 1:27 AM
marlinclown wrote:(evil laugh) Thank you for making this game that appears is going to be wonderful and is a CE, be available as a regular game. I will take it as my birthday present from you to a very loyal customer.

Happy Birthday to you

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Feb 17, 11 1:44 AM
well, as i really enjoyed the 30 minutes i played i jumped on the wagon...

the opening sequence was absolutely over the top and sucked me right in... and what's even greater than being able to play this game - is playing it on the widescreen and being able to really enjoy it!!

i really like the music in this one, but find myself wishing that some of the graphics were a little more... i don't know... i guess it's the eye-candy value of stray souls that's got me googly-eyed

but i knew right away, as soon as i saw the game come up in the TGT spot - i was getting this one! and now i have!!!

i will sink my teeth into this juicy morsel as soon as i get up, but for now it's off to bed!

g'nite, all!

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Feb 17, 11 1:44 AM
Played 20 minutes and it was really hard to click on the exit button as I wanted to carry on. Seems a great game. Very, very good graphics, music suits the game, voices are good, nice creepy story, I love it and bought straight away. Played the easy mode, SG is not included in the trial version, hint takes a minute to recharge.
Great game. ( the door, swaping tiles, is the only mini game I came across yet).

Timbuctu
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Timbuctu on Feb 17, 11 5:39 AM
Finished the demo, can't wait to grab this one...but have to wait until end of month to do so Just hope it still counts on my punches!

Go to: