Is someone not adding correctly?

[Post New]by gmashari on Feb 17, 11 1:41 AM
I tried Maestro, liked it and decided to buy it. Upon switching to BUY, much to my surprise, the cost was $13.99. I was sure when I downloaded the trial, it stated that it would cost $6.99 USD to purchase. Sure enough, it does state $6.99 to purchase. Please contact your people in purchasing and change the charge. I would still like to complete this game.

Re:Is someone not adding correctly?

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Feb 17, 11 1:51 AM
It's a Collector's Edition. The price is normaly than 13,99. When it's a SE than you pay 6.99.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Feb 17, 11 2:01 AM
Until this glitch is correctified, may I suggest you buy a credit, then buy the game with the credit, that seems to work. I had a punch card credit & it accepted that.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Feb 17, 11 2:29 AM
Naughty fishies...

Divaaa
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by Divaaa on Feb 17, 11 2:59 AM
I to went to purchase, It automatically took my credit, then the submit button said I owe nothing,,, I'm thinking some one is going to be in deep do-do this morning

daisimai
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by daisimai on Feb 17, 11 3:22 AM
Divaaa, when you use a credit, the charge will be $0.00. I also used one of my credits, was surprised you could get this for one. I wonder if they are trying to let us use 2 credits for CE games and there is a goof.

tribrach
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by tribrach on Feb 17, 11 3:24 AM
Hi Divaa,
Well, if you're in deep do-do you've got company ...
As soon as I saw who the Developers were I opted to "buy"....& when it came to paying, the site charged me 1 game credit!.....so why complain, oh, no no not me....I love a bargain & yes I know, naughty fishy

Not our fault though is it!

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Feb 17, 11 3:39 AM
Well I went to buy it and it took my game credit. It won't install though. I played half the trial with no problem but after buying it it just says 'installation failed', it is now downloading for the third time.

[Post New]by petitpoisson on Feb 17, 11 5:59 AM
Game club credit applied
If i also get three punches it will fill my card plus start a new one.
So, to make it up, I will have to buy 5 more games before the end of the month.
Fare is fair.

Divaaa
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by Divaaa on Feb 17, 11 7:06 AM
I just want everyone to know, That I offered too make my purchase right, & was graciously thanked for that, I don't want to take advantage of anybody,,,,
have a great day everyone
D

Marle1959
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Marle1959 on Feb 17, 11 9:00 AM
Divaaa wrote:I just want everyone to know, That I offered too make my purchase right, & was graciously thanked for that, I don't want to take advantage of anybody,,,,
have a great day everyone
D

I did this too.

Elirana
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Elirana on Feb 17, 11 9:34 AM
You wicked lot. I'm going to dob you in. Mwahahahah. It's not fair cos I'm a Brit and by the time I got here it was corrected. Pooooh! Oh well! My conscience wouldn't have let me cheat. Annoying tho' as I still have 3/4 freebies left out of 7. Shame I can't use 3 for this game. I'd be quite willing to.

PS. Real time here is 17:30

Edited on 02/17/2011 at 9:36:49 AM PST

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Feb 17, 11 5:09 PM
When I opened up the home page at midnight it stated the price was $7.49 CDN and so I used my credit. I don't feel I ripped off BGF. I paid the price that was stated. It's their error not mine.

Edited on 02/17/2011 at 5:09:46 PM PST

Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on Feb 17, 11 6:35 PM
I don't think I cheated the company. I mean,they messed up not us.I guess if they need it back they can tell me

alfoil
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by alfoil on Feb 17, 11 10:04 PM
I too had a problem when I went to purchase this game. The price stated was AUD$ 7.something but, when I went further to purchase it stated the price was AUD&14.99.. Needless to say I am rather confused and haven't taken it anyfurther. Maybe I should re try purchasing it again.

roxycavalier
Stingray
Stingray
5,621 Posts

[Post New]by roxycavalier on Feb 17, 11 10:09 PM
RebeSca_Lily wrote:Naughty fishies...

Smart Fishes!

Edited on 02/17/2011 at 10:12:53 PM PST

[Post New]by dmcgrath1313 on Feb 17, 11 11:40 PM
Im in NY its 2:30am and icouldnt sleep...so ifigured id use the rest of my free trial...until i noticed all the comotion over the price error and huried up and used a credit to get game ....i may be anaughty fishy,,,,,but a happy one and a smart one

roxycavalier
Stingray
Stingray
5,621 Posts

[Post New]by roxycavalier on Feb 18, 11 12:04 AM
The people that are upset at us for taking advantage of the price error are the ones that missed out. If they were given the chance they would grab it at the 6.99 price. They were too late and now are judging the ones that were able to get the deal. The early bird catches the worm.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Feb 18, 11 12:10 AM
roxycavalier wrote:The people that are upset at us for taking advantage of the price error are the ones that missed out. If they were given the chance they would grab it at the 6.99 price. They were too late and now are judging the ones that were able to get the deal. The early bird catches the worm.

This is exactly what crossed my mind but of course it does not apply to everyone that decided to wait and purposely not take advantage. I wonder how many that was?

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Feb 18, 11 12:12 AM
dmcgrath1313 wrote:Im in NY its 2:30am and icouldnt sleep...so ifigured id use the rest of my free trial...until i noticed all the comotion over the price error and huried up and used a credit to get game ....i may be anaughty fishy,,,,,but a happy one and a smart one

This is interesting. By my estimation it is nearly 24 hours later and the same thing is happening??

Go to: