I can't get past GOA

[Post New]by LSaastad on Dec 8, 08 7:31 PM
I am unable to find the sun to get past GOA-can't get the bananas apparently for the monkey unless I get past GOA and to the dollhouse scene-help!

grabit2
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:I can't get past GOA

[Post New]by grabit2 on Dec 13, 08 7:33 PM
i'm stuck here as well.. can't find the spice, hint won't show the spice either, and i have a vague recollection of having already found the spice, seems the word is just stuck there in the list... can't find the bananas for the monkey.. at least i am assuming the monkey wants bananas.. i've seen a clue for the bananas, but i can't get past Goa to find the dollhouse.. sigh.. beginning to wish i hadn't bought this one.

Edited on 12/13/2008 at 7:34:39 PM PST

grabit2
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by grabit2 on Dec 13, 08 8:18 PM
yes, as suspected this is a glitch with the game.. i have restarted the game, and the spice was not on the list to be found this time, and it is right where i thought it had been in that last ill fated game, i had found it, but it was still in the list to be found, so i could not get past Goa..

try another game LSaaastad..

[Post New]by hortense2000 on Dec 14, 08 11:54 AM
I too cannot get past this level, and cannot get to next level because of this. It says I need cards and a chest. I still have a crrowbar in my inventory. I thought I would find the cards if I used the crowbar, but need to get rid of that darn monkey first. Since I can't get past this level, I can't give him his bananas. I may have already found the cards and don't remember, since I've been stuck here since day 2 of the game. Using the hint 6 times still doesn't show me anything. Any suggestions?

Trekkie7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Trekkie7 on Dec 18, 08 7:42 AM
I, too, cannot get past finding the bananas; somebody said "dollhouse" scene, but I don't know where the dollhouse is. Therefore, I will delete my name and start over. I can't believe that BFG doesn't fix their games. We just keep getting stuck and stuck . . .

[Post New]by zoe3_1 on Dec 28, 08 12:33 AM
Yes, I had to start the game over with a different name. It went quickly because I used the hint coin a lot to go as fast as I could to get beyond Goa. I was able to skip the mini games by using Esc, Play and Index and went on to the next location. What stopped me in Goa the first time around was a glitch that left an item in the list column that I had removed before. The item was no longer in the picture to remove. This happened when I had quit the game and returned to it again. Very frustrating when this happened! Forum came in handy. Should report problem to the game developer or to BFG.

Go to: