J4zberg
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Finished!????

[Post New]by J4zberg on Feb 17, 11 9:29 AM
Okay.... What??? I got through the game pretty easily. There were a couple of places where I got stuck, but I wouldn't want it to be tooo easy!

But the story line leaves me with more questions now that I'm done than I had at the beginning!!!

Pretty good game, but weird ending.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Finished!????

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 11, 11 2:41 PM
J4zberg wrote:Okay.... What??? I got through the game pretty easily. There were a couple of places where I got stuck, but I wouldn't want it to be tooo easy!

But the story line leaves me with more questions now that I'm done than I had at the beginning!!!

Pretty good game, but weird ending.

Did you get to the ending cut scenes where she meets the guy who, in furn, explains her past to her and the events leading up to the accident? I thought that discussion explained her memory loss quite well. I do have to admit though that I was a bit puzzled about the aunt and where she'd ended up -- THAT part didn't seem to make any sense.

MEnr56

larwen
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:Finished!????

[Post New]by larwen on Nov 13, 11 10:38 AM
I wondered about the aunt as well. Or even the rest of the family.
Why hadn't they been looking for her?
Still, a cute game.

Re:Finished!????

[Post New]by mmmmaaaaiiitttee on Jan 5, 12 11:23 PM
Well, I loved this game!It's the perfect game for me with the puzzles, the works,the story that I love to have in a game... Could you please tell me another game that is just like this?? pls!

Go to: