Whoa! Punch Card Issue

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

Whoa! Punch Card Issue

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Feb 17, 11 10:46 AM
I got my receipt from BF for the game. I paid (and the receipt showed) $13.99. I just got my updated punch card info and it's showing Maestro as a SE NOT a CE. It only gave me one punch!!!!

Edited on 02/17/2011 at 10:53:00 AM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Whoa! Punch Card Issue

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 17, 11 10:52 AM
GrammaKj wrote:I got my receipt from BF for the game. I paid (and the receipt showed) $13.99. I just got my updated punch card info and it's showing Maestro as a SE NOT a CE. It only gave me one punch!!!!

Just contact customer support. Since you paid 13.99 for it I am sure they will adjust your punch card.

Good Luck,

MargieB

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

Whoa! Punch Card Issue

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Feb 17, 11 10:53 AM
MargieB wrote:
GrammaKj wrote:I got my receipt from BF for the game. I paid (and the receipt showed) $13.99. I just got my updated punch card info and it's showing Maestro as a SE NOT a CE. It only gave me one punch!!!!

Just contact customer support. Since you paid 13.99 for it I am sure they will adjust your punch card.

Good Luck,

MargieB

Do I use the green envelope MargieB?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Whoa! Punch Card Issue

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 17, 11 11:00 AM
GrammaKj wrote:
MargieB wrote:

Good Luck,

MargieB

Do I use the green envelope MargieB?

Yes, use the green envelope or you can contact Live Chat to help you resolve this matter. Do whatever works best for you

Take care!

MargieB

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

Re:Whoa! Punch Card Issue

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Feb 17, 11 11:02 AM
Thanks MargieB for your help. I emailed them with a screenshot of my punch card update. It clearly shows no 3 red punches.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 17, 11 11:07 AM
GrammaKj wrote:Thanks MargieB for your help. I emailed them with a screenshot of my punch card update. It clearly shows no 3 red punches.

You're welcome GrammaKj

I'm sure they will straighten it out for you.

MargieB

Hoglvr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Hoglvr on Feb 17, 11 11:08 AM
I am relatively new to Big fish, how can I check my account, as i have also purchased 2 CE's this month, never knew I could check a "punch card" thanks for the info.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Feb 17, 11 11:14 AM
@ Hoglvr - you should get an e-mail showing your punch card 'punches' after you purchase a game. 3 punches for a CE and 1 punch for an SE.

Wonder how all the people who think they got a 'steal on buying the CE at $6.99' will feel if they are expecting 3 punches and only get ONE!

Works both ways guys - works both ways!!

Kel

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Feb 17, 11 11:32 AM
Kelvarda wrote:@ Hoglvr - you should get an e-mail showing your punch card 'punches' after you purchase a game. 3 punches for a CE and 1 punch for an SE.

Wonder how all the people who think they got a 'steal on buying the CE at $6.99' will feel if they are expecting 3 punches and only get ONE!

Kel

Well I personally only expect one, 3 would be expecting far too much. LOL!

[Post New]by Kitty_at_large on Feb 17, 11 11:32 AM
It's all good - those who paid a se price will get an se punch. That's fair.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Feb 17, 11 11:34 AM
Kitty_at_large wrote:It's all good - those who paid a se price will get an se punch. That's fair.

Exactly, thank you.

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Feb 17, 11 12:22 PM
Kelvarda wrote:@ Hoglvr - you should get an e-mail showing your punch card 'punches' after you purchase a game. 3 punches for a CE and 1 punch for an SE.

Kel

That's why I'm upset. I did pay $13.99 and only got 1 punch. I am awaiting customer service reply.

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

[Post New]by dk5793 on Feb 17, 11 12:43 PM

Kel

Golly, Kelvarda, way too harsh. I bought the game without trying to "steal" anything, but BF charged me a game credit, much to my surprise. I would certainly be willing to pay the CE price, but if BF charges me the SE price, I wouldn't expect more than one punch.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Feb 17, 11 12:51 PM
I received a receipt showing I paid 13.99 for the CE...but haven't yet received the punch card update email. Figure they are in a tizzy today, lol.

donnasm
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by donnasm on Feb 17, 11 1:13 PM
I got a receipt showing I used a game credit, but no punch card update. I too have no problem with only one punch instead of three since I did not pay the CE price for the games.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Feb 17, 11 1:56 PM
I never get a punch card update until the day after I buy a game. I'm surprised someone got one already, but it's good that BF will be aware of the problem now. Sounds like after they changed the price to the REAL CE price, they neglected to get it changed on the punch card side. I wasn't one who bought this game early, as I am always asleep when games are released, and don't even see them until hours later. I wouldn't have taken advantage of a CE for SE price though, (unless it was totally unintentional). It's just not in my blood to cheat anyone intentionally. I haven't even demoed it yet, but had planned to demo and most likely buy it soon after with so many good reviews. But with this punch card issue, I think I will wait until tomorrow to see if that's straightened out. That would be one less punch card that BF would have to fix.

Carole22759
Minnow
Minnow
288 Posts

[Post New]by Carole22759 on Feb 17, 11 7:34 PM
dk5793 wrote:

Kel

Golly, Kelvarda, way too harsh. I bought the game without trying to "steal" anything, but BF charged me a game credit, much to my surprise. I would certainly be willing to pay the CE price, but if BF charges me the SE price, I wouldn't expect more than one punch.

Geesh Kelvarda.. There you go starting trouble again!
<<spank>><<spank>><<spank>> (teehee)

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 18, 11 9:43 AM
even tho my update doesnt have the box next to the ce, live chat shows i did get my 3 credits for it

02-15-2011 Jewel Match 3
02-17-2011 Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition (there is usually a box next to a ce)

dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

[Post New]by dogmama on Feb 18, 11 10:24 AM
Would appear the punch card issue is solved or at least I got my email today and got the 3 credits for the CE that I bought . Hope the same for everyone else.

Edited on 02/18/2011 at 2:58:35 PM PST

MAMA199
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by MAMA199 on Feb 18, 11 2:16 PM
Received my punch card update today and it showed 3 punches for this game, must have been a glitch, by all means if you did not get 3 punches contact CS, they are very supportive.

Go to: