bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 18, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss forum

[Post New]by gar3261948 on Feb 18, 11 10:07 AM
could not download on my pc i tried everything,i even put in a new game manager that did'nt work.does anyone have any idea how i can down load this one,never had any problems before!

[Post New]by chrishale1 on Feb 19, 11 5:31 AM
same here, have even uninstalled but no luck keep getting error message 'this hardware does not support mystery agency

[Post New]by sexiesara on Feb 19, 11 5:43 PM
WHAT DOES IT MEAN OUT OF RANGE I DOWN LOADED A VAMPIRES KISS AND THAT IS ALL I GET OUT OF RANGE WHAT DO I DO

Edited on 02/19/2011 at 5:44:07 PM PST

[Post New]by deeders on Feb 19, 11 9:46 PM
so do we get a credit because i am getting the same thing about the hardware thing now what just wanted to play the game have you noticed that there are so many issues lately in order to play games on this site anymore?

[Post New]by dsayless on Feb 22, 11 6:34 PM
Am having the same problem as the rest of you--downloaded/bought Vampire's Kiss & only get a message about being out of range, whatever that means!! This really sucks--I want a refund, or the damn game downloaded properly, and I want it NOW!!!

Go to: