October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

Please re release this game WITHOUT THE TIMER

[Post New]by October7 on Feb 18, 11 1:49 AM
I resent a game that has come out without a relax mode on it.l I have a disability wich makes it impossible for me to play the more difficult levels with a timer. l can not believe that games are still being brought out without a relaxed mode on it. Please consider everyone, I have as much right as any one else to play these games. I know this is an older game but it should be re released again. When I first played the demo and the early stages I thought I could manage it, but I can not. Last game I buy without a relaxed mode.

Re:Please re release this game WITHOUT THE TIMER

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on May 7, 11 6:45 AM
I second that! There are so many M3s that I would love to buy (was a HOG only player here got hooked on M3s too when I played Cave Quest) however, I can not play them when they have timers due to disability. PLEASE Developers, remake these older games with a relaxed mode! Honestly I don't know why they don't..they would make a lot of money. I know many games a lot of fish would buy if they would add a relaxed mode! Change a few lines of code and make for goodness sakes, I'd think they would want to!

SeaDreams
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by SeaDreams on Jun 20, 11 9:21 PM
I also like games without a timer and have passed up this one and many more due to timers. There are some TM games that look interesting but they are timed for really fast game play and I get enough stress at work so don't want games that stress me even more!!! Wish all games came with the option to play timed or without timer and let us decide for ourselves!

bog3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by bog3 on Jul 7, 11 6:11 PM
I love the game but i think once the time runs out and start the same level over, i think the plays should be shuffeld, not come up the same as before. if i can't do it by two or three times of trying,you should change that layeror turn the timer off

[Post New]by sheilanuttell on Jul 30, 11 1:06 AM
i agree wholeheartedly

[Post New]by dianegapes on Sep 4, 11 9:17 AM
same here

gwladys99
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by gwladys99 on Oct 10, 11 3:58 PM
I agreee with all of the above. I to have a disability which prevents me from moving quickly. A relaxed mode would be idea plus the shuffle idea is good as well. I hope big fish will listen to us as we are as valuable as other players.

We spend a lot of money for the simple reason this is a form of relaxation and entertainment to pass the long hours away.

Please big fish do something about it.

little tiddler in the pond

Novalin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Novalin on Nov 5, 11 7:08 PM
Having read these posts, I did a bit of investigating and I have found a way to pretty much effectively remove the time constraints in the game.
There's still a timer but the time is so increased it should allow most people to play without being stressed at all.

It does involve editing one of the game files but it's pretty simple to do.

Anyone who would like this fix, just contact me for the instructions I'll be happy to help.

Edited on 11/05/2011 at 7:10:35 PM PST

Go to: