mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Western Bar, Wednesday

[Post New]by mollyal on Feb 18, 11 11:57 AM
I have played and re-played this day several times, and I cannot get expert. The closest I've gotten is still $16 short. Most of the tries I didn't even get that close. What am I missing??? It isn't fair if it's not even possible to get expert.

Re:Western Bar, Wednesday

[Post New]by KristyBT on Feb 19, 11 10:03 PM
Look for the $ bonuses. Don't worry about finding the items. Just look for the bonuses. Then you will know where they are and click them quickly when you play for real.

[Post New]by kajudalu on Feb 20, 11 8:58 PM
I can't get the last star on the cleanliness of the Western Bar. I have managed to get expert on the search levels and it is absolutely necessary to find the $ bonues to do it.

Thanks!

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Feb 21, 11 8:05 AM
Thanks for the tips. You're right, it's important to get the money and to chain when possible. I don't think this was explained well in the game "instructions." I'm in France now, and I've had to play each level of the cafes several times to get expert. I have to keep searching for the money!

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Feb 21, 11 8:35 AM
Remember to chain your cooking tasks - gather all of the food items for all three clients before you mix, boil, bake, cut, or fry. Then do those tasks. You will get a chain bonus for each.

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Feb 21, 11 8:58 AM
I forgot to mention that you need to be sure to gather all of the items in the order that they are given. You get bonus points for doing this as well. I received well above the expert level of money every time by doing this.

[Post New]by reinesoleil on Feb 23, 11 4:54 PM
It is impossible to clean the bar in the Western level because the game actually has a bug there too, it took some guessing and replaying on my part to figure it out. It says to clean with a big sponge right? Well, instead use the brush and you'll get your star.

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Feb 27, 11 4:44 PM
reinesoleil wrote:It is impossible to clean the bar in the Western level because the game actually has a bug there too, it took some guessing and replaying on my part to figure it out. It says to clean with a big sponge right? Well, instead use the brush and you'll get your star.
i tried cleaning it with the brush but the bubbles did not go away still unable to get 5 stars in this. Could you explain exactly how you did this its really bugging me. Thanks

Go to: