Lost Chronicles: Salem...piece missing?

[Post New]by ladylaura75 on Feb 18, 11 3:21 PM
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if there was a patch or anything for this game? I had to exit when I had the tiles to go onto the chest in the house's basement...but when I started the game again, it wasn't in my inventory and it wasnt an option to get again.

What can I do? I can't continue the game without getting past this part?

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:Lost Chronicles: Salem...piece missing?

[Post New]by vingilot on Feb 18, 11 6:34 PM
Hi ladylaura!

You may want to check in that game's forum. Here's the link to the technical issues thread, as that would be the best place to look for updates:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/131592.page

You can also try the "Technical Issues with any Mac game" thread here in this forum:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/143470.page

Edited on 02/18/2011 at 6:34:53 PM PST

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 20, 11 12:04 PM
Hi ladylaura75 and thanks vingilot for jumping in to help!

I'm going to move this thread from the Mac Gamers Forum to the Lost Chronicles: Salem Forum so that we can keep all questions and comments specific to the game together. I'm seeing that you've already for your way there as well.

At this time we do not have any updates to the Mac version of Lost Chronicles: Salem, so my best recommendation would be contacting our Mac support team for further assistance. They can be reached via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Also, before starting with a new profile I would recommend to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, as there's a chance this might help. If it does, it would prevent you from having to start again from the beginning. For any questions regarding these steps, please see this help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by sadlerc44 on Mar 8, 11 1:55 PM
i too lost an item from my inventory. i unlocked the putnam house and played the game in the room to right on table and it said i had gotten the key for the study and i went to study door and went to use key and there was nothing in the inventory. i don't know what to do now. please help.

Weretacha
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Weretacha on Mar 18, 11 12:18 PM
sadlerc44 wrote:i too lost an item from my inventory. i unlocked the putnam house and played the game in the room to right on table and it said i had gotten the key for the study and i went to study door and went to use key and there was nothing in the inventory. i don't know what to do now. please help.

The only thing you can do is create a new profile and start over. I had to do it three times.

Good luck!

Go to: