purrx5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Bon Cafe

[Post New]by purrx5 on Feb 18, 11 3:23 PM
What do I have to do to achieve a 6 star rating for the Bon Cage in France? I have 5 and cannot clean or purchase anything else to up the rating. I don't even get any question marks to tell me what else I need to do. Any suggestions?

romany09
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Re:Bon Cafe

[Post New]by romany09 on Feb 19, 11 4:02 PM
I'm stuck there too. Did you figure it out? I'll let you know if I get past it, but I've rubbed my fingers raw cleaning that bar!!!

graro
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by graro on Feb 19, 11 10:11 PM
Same here....seems impossible
I think I have wasted a credit buying this game.

romany09
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by romany09 on Feb 20, 11 11:25 AM
I had to give up when I saw that the amount of money wasn't changing. Customer Service at BF is terrific and they gave me a game credit! I really liked Gourmania 2 so maybe there will be a similar, untimed one in the future!

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Feb 20, 11 12:16 PM
You cannot move on when it asks you to keep cleaning...you just have to keep cleaning! It is annoying, but that's how it works....

[Post New]by mommyjules on Feb 20, 11 1:29 PM
I was finally able to get past but with one star remaining! Gold everything else. It keeps telling me to scrub the bar with a sponge until it sparkles but it never does. i swear i have cleaned every nook and cranny on that bar, those walls and the floor but it never finishes! any thoughts?

[Post New]by reinesoleil on Feb 23, 11 4:59 PM
Guys I figured this little bug out a few days ago. It tells you to clean the bar with a big sponge but you need to grab the brush and brush away to get your final star.

kaerbaer
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kaerbaer on Mar 5, 11 7:16 PM
I tried that and the floor did get cleaner but no star - I only have 5 stars on every level - I haven't been able to get 6 stars yet - no matter what I do - how do you get that elusive 6th star for your rating?

[Post New]by able99 on Mar 7, 11 12:01 PM
hi
i finally got this star! scrub it all over with the scrubbing brush and you will get it
had to do all the stone colums as well

[Post New]by ganogirl805 on Mar 8, 11 12:27 AM
able99 wrote:hi
i finally got this star! scrub it all over with the scrubbing brush and you will get it
had to do all the stone colums as well

Oh my. THANK YOU so much. I have been struggling with this since I first bought the game. I leave and come back a few days later, scrub the bar furiously for the hundredth time, changing sponges, big/little, get frustrated and leave again. LOL. After all that scrubbing and seeing this just now, a few swipes with the brush on the bar and DONE, FINALLY! Now I can move on. Good detectve work able99!

[Post New]by Oliver182 on Jun 23, 11 7:41 AM
Thank you so much for that final star. I been doing ages. So thanks for the scubbing the brush.

[Post New]by bastetjenn on Jan 26, 13 10:37 PM
reinesoleil wrote:Guys I figured this little bug out a few days ago. It tells you to clean the bar with a big sponge but you need to grab the brush and brush away to get your final star.

OMG Thank you... this totally fixed my issue. I love you.

Go to: