lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

does game get progressively harder?

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Feb 18, 11 11:08 PM
The hour trial is up and I loved the game. As a general rule, I do not play match 3 because as the game goes along, it gets so hard that I cannot see the moves and have yet to finish a game.

I just started level 2 when I ran out of time. Should I or should I not purchase this game? If it gets a lot harder, I will not be able to finish...frustrating.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

does game get progressively harder?

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 2, 11 10:59 AM
lovetoocraft wrote:The hour trial is up and I loved the game. As a general rule, I do not play match 3 because as the game goes along, it gets so hard that I cannot see the moves and have yet to finish a game.

I just started level 2 when I ran out of time. Should I or should I not purchase this game? If it gets a lot harder, I will not be able to finish...frustrating.

I feel the same way, but I really love this one and I have finished this one and the beautiful Puzzle Park,as well. My son had to finish 4 Elements for me and I deleted the Ancient Quest of Saqqarah because it's lasts forever,and gets too difficult

Edited on 03/02/2011 at 11:01:04 AM PST

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:does game get progressively harder?

[Post New]by Mamalita on Aug 21, 11 7:34 PM
Yes, it does get a bit harder. But, there are power-ups to use on the chains and frozen blocks and tight spots. I played on untimed so that only the bonus round is timed. I was able to get through all the bonus rounds before the time ran out.

The game play does remind me of 4 Elements and Paradise Quest with the large boards.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:does game get progressively harder?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 21, 11 8:01 PM
Mamalita wrote:Yes, it does get a bit harder. But, there are power-ups to use on the chains and frozen blocks and tight spots. I played on untimed so that only the bonus round is timed. I was able to get through all the bonus rounds before the time ran out.

The game play does remind me of 4 Elements and Paradise Quest with the large boards.

I've all 3 games (bought Lamp of Aladdin from another site a few months back) as above-mentioned and all of them but I think out of all of these 3, Lamp of Aladdin is DEFINITELY the easiest.

MEnr56

P.S. I did play on UNtimed as I'm not good with timed games but I just might try the timed portion of this game just for the heck of it and see what happens; it'll almost be like: "IF I can win on timed, then anyone can" -- THAT'S how slow I am

Edited on 08/21/2011 at 8:02:19 PM PST

Go to: