bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 19, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come forum

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Feb 19, 11 12:59 AM
Hope some of the bugs have been worked out. I couldn't get the saw to work on the last bar in the grill when I demoed the CE. When I purchased it, I was taken back to the same place with no luck. I have changed profiles so hope it works now.

thagrouch19
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by thagrouch19 on Feb 19, 11 7:33 PM
weird to many things going on with the game. like i seen spot for lions head, but now i cant reach it, it says when i click on it. using the glass doesnt help either. dang im stuck to point of nothing.

dschacher
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dschacher on Feb 20, 11 9:49 AM
Downloaded three times. Can't even get game started.
Is there a fix in the works? would love to pay $4.99 this weekend.

mymya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mymya on Feb 20, 11 12:02 PM
Downloaded just fine, starts fine, but when I click play.. wham.. error message and game closes... I have tried it several times.. bummer. I am d/l one of the other treasure seeker games gonna try it.. hope it works.

[Post New]by thebhoy1888 on Feb 20, 11 3:55 PM
hi, i had the same problem with an error when i tried to go back into the game, i went into the profiles and deleted the profile i had used on the trial, i then created another profile, unfortunately this means you are starting the game from the beginning but it does work, ive been in and out 3 or 4 times now without any problem.

amdan2000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by amdan2000 on Feb 20, 11 11:18 PM
I have restarted two times and game continues to shut down. Also in Maloy's room can't find the nut.

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on Feb 21, 11 11:33 AM
I accidentaly downloaded the trial for the Collectors Edition. It played brilliantly and it wasn't till the time was up that I realised it was the CE. I uninstalled it and later that day I downloaded the plain Treasure Seekers: "The Time Has Come"

As I'd had no problem with the CE I, (silly fool that I am ) bought the ordinary "Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come"

When I went to play it I couldn't. I got an access error. Please don't ask me which one. I was so annoyed the I didn't note it down. I've just uninstalled it.

I'm going to try downloading it again. Here's hopping

berrymama
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by berrymama on Feb 21, 11 11:50 AM
dschacher wrote:Downloaded three times. Can't even get game started.
Is there a fix in the works? would love to pay $4.99 this weekend.

I'm having the same problem.. loads ok but when I hit start game I get error. Also wanted to get it for the $4.99 this weekend. It looks like it has cool graphics.

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Feb 21, 11 4:10 PM
just finished the game and had problems with it..had to install and reinstall 2 times before I could go all the way thru..the problem I had was everytime I closed it,,I had to go back in with a new name for it to work..

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on Feb 22, 11 12:01 PM

Uninstall and uinstal didn't work Uninstalled it again

HOWEVER, I got in touch with BigFish and told them about the access violation, (I'd copied it down and quoted it in my e-mail)

I got a reply today and was advised that asthere is a fix

I downloadedit from my purchase history and played it

IT WORKED!

[Post New]by phunnybunnie on Mar 1, 11 9:24 AM
wonderful, so what's the fix? i've re-installed three times, fixed activex, dr. felix, etc.
it ran for a time but will not continue so i can pick-up the knife to retreive those blasted colored stones to unlock a puzzle. the knife appears in the drawer to begin with and then nothing. it just gets up and swims away. darn little fishie.
thanx for reading.
thanx

[Post New]by elbow123 on Mar 2, 11 3:03 PM
Does anyone know how to get the sheet music for the organ? I'm sure I saw it in the book but I can't get back to it.

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on Mar 6, 11 8:47 AM
phunnybunnie wrote:wonderful, so what's the fix? i've re-installed three times, fixed activex, dr. felix, etc.
it ran for a time but will not continue so i can pick-up the knife to retreive those blasted colored stones to unlock a puzzle. the knife appears in the drawer to begin with and then nothing. it just gets up and swims away. darn little fishie.
thanx for reading.
thanx

I have no Idea

I was just told to re-install it from my account history. I did so and I managed to play it with no problems.

[Post New]by retgard on Mar 20, 11 4:31 PM
Game hangs at chapel...x-glass will not light up alarm box. get erroneous hints in cell...ie, "use x-glass for hiddent object "in cell, when all objects retrieved. Hint messages inappropriate for scene shown. Help ! is there a patch, or should I dowload the game again?

[Post New]by NewMexFish on Mar 25, 11 4:52 PM
I am having the same problem with using the saw to cut the grate in the secret temple entrance. Has anybody figured our a way around this?

[Post New]by llynnll on Jan 6, 12 9:44 AM
I am having a problem (don't know if this is a technical issue): I am in the museum trying to get all the supplies for making a duplicate emblem for opening a door. I have tried numerous times to put the bottle of water on the circle of ingredients to create the key object - plaster. The image will NOT go into its slot for the bottle of water. Instead it goes back to its original found position, empty. Did I make myself clear? I know the process to fill the bottle with water; I just cannot PLACE the full bottle on the image where it goes. Help, please.

[Post New]by yaakgirl on Feb 13, 12 4:55 PM
I was never given the 6th Lily from the door in the dungeon and can't get back to it. Guess I'll have to start all the way back at the beginning. Game loads slow everytime I open it to play.

[Post New]by duck2707 on Feb 24, 12 9:48 PM
I have uninstalled and installed several times. After i have active a new tast and eavesdop then can not open the gate. after that eveything just stop working... can some one tell me how to get passed this ?????

this is in moloys room, the lock mechanism can not open door to get the totenkraft scroll..

Edited on 02/24/2012 at 9:57:17 PM PST

[Post New]by clodobranda on Mar 10, 12 7:31 PM
I would like to know how to return to other time when the ring is not available. Help me

Go to: