bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 19, 11 2:02 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!**

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Feb 19, 11 3:10 AM
This is just another great addition to a wounderful series. It has everything your looking for in a great game. Great graphics,wide screen,story,mystery,all over game play. I just can't say enough good things about this great series. If you have never tried any of these 4 games, you must give it a try. You won't be disappointed. I highly recommend this game. I can't say enough great things about it.

I'd rate this: FINE SWINE

FINE SWINE:
Great game. Bells and whistles, best, greatest, I love it.

‘ ‘
(o)

[Post New]by mausienanna on Feb 19, 11 4:04 AM
you have GOT to be kidding!!!

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by pixielily on Feb 19, 11 5:17 AM
I also have enjoyed this series and gladly bought this sequel!

I was a little worried about buying when I read that other fishies are having issues, but I did not have any issues. As a matter of fact the game picked up from where I stopped playing the CE and I was not missing any inventory.

I give this game a 5 out of 5

[Post New]by chris122049 on Feb 19, 11 5:59 AM
I usually love this series but where is the walkthrough? I click and it takes me to that old page not a walkthrough..............anybody know the web address for the walkthrough? Thanks!

klsuch
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by klsuch on Feb 19, 11 6:08 AM
Hi all only played a few minutes but think it's a buy for me. Hope I don't have any tech issues. So far so good!! Haven't gotten stuck so maybe won't need a walk through.

Edited on 02/19/2011 at 6:08:27 AM PST

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Feb 19, 11 6:13 AM
Why, oh why, oh why, can't Felix get things coordinated so that walkthroughs are actually posted when they are supposed to be?! Is this really so difficult? If the game can be on the site, why can't the "Check the blog walkthrough" link work? How many of us need to point out that, in addition to providing a little nudge in the right direction if needed, it is also a great help to many of us in deciding whether or not to purchase the game. (Without a walkthrough, a lot of us decide to pass on the purchase.) Please, Felix, see if you can smooth this ripple on the pond.

I have found the walkthrough on a popular site which does not sell games (Think "game" + the last four letters of the word for a roofed, usually open-sided structure frequently found in a park or backyard.) Considering how far I had gotten at the end of the demo, it will be a decent amount of playing time; but not terribly long. (If you are going to use that walkthrough as a gauge, note that it includes the bonus chapter for the CE version.) I'll certainly buy at the $4.99 price for this weekend.

Edited on 02/19/2011 at 8:27:10 AM PST

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Feb 19, 11 6:42 AM
I played the Demo and this game is a keeper, great sounds beautiful graphics.
gave the game 5 stars.. thx

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Feb 19, 11 7:23 AM
thistle809 wrote: Why, oh why, oh why, can't Felix get things coordinated so that walkthroughs are actually posted when they are supposed to be?! Is this really so difficult? If the game can be on the site, why can't the "Check the blog walkthrough" link work? How many of us need to point out that, in addition to providing a little nudge in the right direction if needed, it is also a great help to many of us in deciding whether or not to purchase the game. (Without a walkthrough, a lot of us decide to pass on the purchase.) Please, Felix, see if you can smooth this ripple on the pond.

I have found the walkthrough on a popular site which does not sell games (Think "game" + the last four letters of the word for a roofed, usually open-sided structure frequently found in a park or backyard.) Considering how far I had gotten at the end of the demo, it will be a decent amount of playing time; but not terribly long. (If you are going to use that walkthrough as a gauge, note that it includes the bonus chapter for the CE version.)

The game roof place does sell games.... you click to buy it from their site they get some sort or kickback I'm sure. But I love that site. They do a great job with reviews and walkthroughs.

So glad I can finally use a credit. A good game for 6.99. OK, minus the walkthrough and extra play but you just can't have everything when you are on a tight budget. Another dark side to having to buy them a month later is that there are very few here talking about it. Feels kinda lonely. We'll have to start our own cliche here.... the penny pinchers.

Edited on 02/19/2011 at 7:25:52 AM PST

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Feb 19, 11 7:28 AM
I demoed the CE, and enjoyed the game a lot. I just didn't think it was worth the CE price. Being released today, it will only cost 4.99, not 6.99! What a deal! And, if you go to the blog link, the walkthrough is posted. I couldn't get to it from the link on the download page, but found it through the blog. Another great game to enjoy on this sale weekend!

Edited on 02/19/2011 at 7:29:31 AM PST

mcbay111
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by mcbay111 on Feb 19, 11 7:37 AM
chris122049 wrote:I usually love this series but where is the walkthrough? I click and it takes me to that old page not a walkthrough..............anybody know the web address for the walkthrough? Thanks!

I found the walkthrough and its on the right hand side under recent posts on the page that is SUPPOSED to be but is NOT the real walkthrough if that makes any sense. I know its a strange way to get to the real deal but good luck my friend and I have to have a walkthrough myself or I would never get thru a game. lol. Jacki

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Feb 19, 11 7:44 AM
mausienanna wrote:you have GOT to be kidding!!!

Can you elaborate? This forum is for giving opinions...where is yours? Not being mean, just that 'you have got to be kidding' leaves me wondering why.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Feb 19, 11 8:42 AM
peeshee_1951 wrote:

Can you elaborate? This forum is for giving opinions...where is yours? Not being mean, just that 'you have got to be kidding' leaves me wondering why.

Left me wondering also. A negative or positive "You've got to be kidding!"?????

Curious minds want to know.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Feb 19, 11 8:43 AM
RaceCat3 wrote:I demoed the CE, and enjoyed the game a lot. I just didn't think it was worth the CE price. Being released today, it will only cost 4.99, not 6.99! What a deal! And, if you go to the blog link, the walkthrough is posted. I couldn't get to it from the link on the download page, but found it through the blog. Another great game to enjoy on this sale weekend!

Wow... good thing I waited. (Had to harvest on my farm first) I'd have used a credit instead of the 4.99. Thank for the reminder. (I need more of these reminders lately.)

QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by QEIII on Feb 19, 11 9:47 AM
Bought after a few mins of demo (I never demo or buy CE's, except MCF's LOL ). Think this game is fabulous. Soo much to do. There is the usual Treasure Seeker's type FROG's and now interactive HOG scenes as well. Plenty of adventure and puzzles as well. I'm loving the time travel and the ring.

I don't think it would be possible to be bored for an instant. I love Templar themes on top of all that. Graphics are up to Treasure Seekers standards, in fact I think they are better than ever. I've bought every episode of this series and have never been let down yet.

Thanks BFG for one of the best games I've played for a while and at the Sale price - WOW - AMAZING.

cyndrap
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by cyndrap on Feb 19, 11 9:51 AM
peeshee_1951 wrote:

I agree I did not understand the comment either

gama58
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by gama58 on Feb 19, 11 10:34 AM
I enjoyed this game a lot. I have the whole series. Did not have any problems with it.

[Post New]by lilmissmolly on Feb 19, 11 11:18 AM
I hope I don't get in trouble for this. But here is a link for a walkthrough. http://www.gamezebo.com/download-games/treasure-seekers-time-has-come/walkthrough. Since it is from Gamezebo I assume that it is alright.

Shevyron
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by Shevyron on Feb 19, 11 12:40 PM
have played about 60mins, and really enjoying it.
Graphics are great; clear and interesting
I think its probably a IHOG, as you have to find stuff, use it, do a mini-game, travel time and save someone!
There is plenty to do, either a HOG or mini-game or looking for looking for bits.
looking forward to whats happening next!

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on Feb 19, 11 12:47 PM
I bought the CE of this game. It's okay. I wouldn't rate it fine swine and sure would have liked to buy it for $4.99 instead of $13.99. The extra adventure wasn't worth it. Phantasmat is worth $13.99 but not this game. I had no technical issues except for the coal shovel but after restarting the location it was just fine. Wasn't the worst game I've ever played but sure wasn't the best.

Go to: