zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

projector focus

[Post New]by zunan on Feb 19, 11 3:59 PM
It will not let me move any of the lenses to try tofocus the image..if i try to skip it does nothing...any help appreciated thanks

Re:projector focus

[Post New]by Celina09 on Mar 4, 11 9:25 AM
Did you get an answer to this please because I tried to skip this one and it won't do anything, just sits there. I've tried closing the game and re-opening but it just gives me the same screen. If I don't do it I will be a tile short

[Post New]by faithh1964 on Mar 6, 11 8:56 AM
I am having the same problem. The lenses won't move, the skip button does nothing. Yet another dodgy game from big fish?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 6, 11 9:48 AM
Hi Fishies,

Please make sure that you have the newest version of this game by uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

If you're still having troubles, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) so that our reps can help resolve this for you. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by beejay3 on Mar 20, 11 5:50 PM
I have just installed this game today so I hope I have the newest version. The skip button doesn't work & none of the lenses will move

[Post New]by wamprat on Apr 5, 11 11:41 PM
I just got the game, so should have had the newest version. However, I have the same problem as everyone else with the projector.
I also uninstalled and downloaded it. Still have the same trouble. Any suggestions please?

[Post New]by chrissie53 on Aug 28, 14 6:27 PM
yes stuck with the lenses this new version has so many glitches.You big fish guys need to get your act together and sort out the tecknical issues with this game please cos I really like it

Go to: