bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cave Quest forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 20, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Cave Quest forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cave Quest players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Cave Quest forum

[Post New]by celticcross on Mar 4, 11 12:23 PM
Thank you so much for welcoming me. I was not even aware of these game forums before now. Did you see what I posted yesterday? If anybody can help me, it should be the game forum manager. I would appreciate any hints you can give me.
celticcross

abs88
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by abs88 on Apr 21, 11 10:27 AM
I'm new at this but really like this game. Stuck on it; can't seem to find my way through any of the areas. help?

[Post New]by ElsaPalmer on Jul 2, 11 11:20 AM
celticcross wrote:Thank you so much for welcoming me. I was not even aware of these game forums before now. Did you see what I posted yesterday? If anybody can help me, it should be the game forum manager. I would appreciate any hints you can give me.
celticcross

[Post New]by debbie4dunkin on Dec 21, 11 5:05 PM
I can't find the last piece of the chain. Any help?

[Post New]by Jackie100 on Mar 7, 12 1:57 PM
Ok, so I'm new at this and can't even find out how to post a question. Can't find the start discussion tab, so I hit reply to see what happens. Sorry to intude on your question but maybe someone can help me.

My question has to do the the private chamber with the queen inside. I repaired the mirror and I'm trying to give her something from my world. The round battery powered object, I believe is what she wants. When I try to give it to her, I can't. I tried putting the silk cloth on the pedistal and it says it must be attached, when I try to combine the thread with the needle that does not work and the cloth will not stay on the pedistal. I can't go any further. Please help and Thanks

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 7, 12 3:47 PM
Hi Jackie100,

Welcome to the pond!

You should find the 'Create New Discussion' button at the top of the main page of this Game Forum.

Also, hopefully this tip that I found over in another thread will help:

poolkng3 wrote:go to the house if you have the key to the cupboard where the glue was you'll see a round ornament type thing not sure how to describe it so i did a round ornament type thing but its in that cupboard then put the battery in it and take it to the queen she well ask how you wind it up you tell her you don't need to wind it up

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by camper2011 on May 23, 12 5:35 PM
I can't seem to get very far, need help!!!!!

[Post New]by teatime1 on Jun 6, 12 2:56 AM
What do I use to move the pot of boiling water (or it might be potion)

[Post New]by Auds1816 on Jun 24, 12 9:01 AM
Please help- I cannot catch the butterflies in the net - is there a glitch, should not be this frustrating
I downloaded the game again and still cannot get past this part of the game

[Post New]by shery1982 on Jan 11, 13 11:35 PM
hi
can any 1 tell me when cave quest part will release or not

[Post New]by Cougar1997 on Feb 27, 13 3:52 PM
Jackie100 wrote:Ok, so I'm new at this and can't even find out how to post a question. Can't find the start discussion tab, so I hit reply to see what happens. Sorry to intude on your question but maybe someone can help me.

My question has to do the the private chamber with the queen inside. I repaired the mirror and I'm trying to give her something from my world. The round battery powered object, I believe is what she wants. When I try to give it to her, I can't. I tried putting the silk cloth on the pedistal and it says it must be attached, when I try to combine the thread with the needle that does not work and the cloth will not stay on the pedistal. I can't go any further. Please help and Thanks

Go to: