This game is crap.

[Post New]by xmasdragonfly on Feb 20, 11 5:54 AM
Of the more than two dozen games I have purchased and completed from Big Fish Games The Dragon Dance is the only one I have ever had problems with. The quests are very ambiguous, the screen is constantly freezing, I frequently have to close the game down and reopen it in order to continue, the "sweet spots" you have to click on to complete a task are almost nonexistant, the tasks are almost impossible to interpret, the puzzles leave you puzzled and I have had to resort to the walkthrough at least a dozen times to figure out exactly what the task was. I am very disappointed with this game and will delete it from my games list. Please ... no more of these. Very frustrating and no fun at all.

Re:This game is crap.

[Post New]by anna_fran on Apr 22, 11 1:49 PM
Can't help but agree. I'm getting very frustrated. Using clues and walkthrough I've hit non-existent sweet spots and just can't continue with the game. Not even a 'skip' option.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:This game is crap.

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 26, 12 7:48 PM

I've played some difficult games in the past but MOST of the time that I could not do something was because I didn't read the instructions correctly.

In this game, it doesn't appear to matter whether a gamer knows how to read or not, the items with which you're supposed to interact with will NOT do anything.

I've tried SEVERAL times to "shut down the train engine" but the lever won't move down, only 2 of the 3 valves on the left side will even move and neither of the valves on the right side will move at all.

Deleting this game from my computer as I type this post.

MEnr56

Go to: