bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Walkthrough available for Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come!

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 20, 11 8:43 AM
Looking for a little extra help for Nelly and Tom?

Then check out the complete walkthrough for Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on our Blog!

To get to our Blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under “Categories” on the right.

Or, follow this link to go directly to the Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Walkthrough.

Happy gaming!

reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come!

[Post New]by reddleman on Feb 23, 11 1:33 AM
You have the walkthrough wrong. You said to click on the organ twice while in the past and look for the objects and then go to the future. It's click on the organ in the past once. Look for the objects. Go to the future and click on the organ. Look for the objects. You had me so baffled and confused. Please get it right the next time. Thank you.

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Feb 23, 11 7:58 AM
reddleman wrote:You have the walkthrough wrong. You said to click on the organ twice while in the past and look for the objects and then go to the future. It's click on the organ in the past once. Look for the objects. Go to the future and click on the organ. Look for the objects. You had me so baffled and confused. Please get it right the next time. Thank you.

The mods are NOT the ones who put the walk through together. I don't think the misinformation you claim you read affected your life and made life harder for you. You came across very rude and that was not necessary at all! You got through it didn't you? So there may have been a typo...I take it YOU never make mistakes??? Keep in mind, it is JUST a game and not life and death situations. No need to go making mountains out of mole hills just because you were a teeny bit inconvenienced! Now go take a soothing hot bath and relax. Geesh!

myrie17
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by myrie17 on Feb 24, 11 2:13 PM
Love your reply

Go to: