dsilkworth
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

THIS GAME SUCKS

[Post New]by dsilkworth on Feb 20, 11 11:16 AM
I even printed the walkthrough and it still sucks!

Re:THIS GAME SUCKS

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Oct 26, 11 3:06 PM
I agree...I hate where you have to stop and start a game by using the walkthrough...it doesn't make it any fun...and those coal and diamond pieces...come on...you need superwoman eyes to see them...and what is with the hidden object scenes....come on....ReAAAAAAAAAAAAAly....

[Post New]by SparkPlugSupport on Jan 30, 12 1:18 PM
Underthebridge wrote:I agree...I hate where you have to stop and start a game by using the walkthrough...it doesn't make it any fun...and those coal and diamond pieces...come on...you need superwoman eyes to see them...and what is with the hidden object scenes....come on....ReAAAAAAAAAAAAAly....

We're sorry you both feel this way! Could you let us know in more detail what all you did and didn't like about the game? We'd love more feedback

lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Aug 8, 12 11:25 AM
i agree - it stinks

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 8, 12 11:56 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry this game was one that you didn't like, however we definitely appreciate any and all feedback

If you can, I would definitely encourage writing what you didn't like about the game specifically in a review in the reviews thread for the game here:

Your Comments and Reviews for Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower

Or on the game page here:

Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower Game Page

The reason why is the developers may or may not see your comment here in a separate thread, but we are able to send the review threads and the game page reviews for them so they will definitely see the feedback there.

In addition to that it helps other Fishies decide if they'd like to buy a game or not.

In the meantime, to keep new threads open for specific game play questions I'm locking this thread now, but as mentioned I would definitely check out the threads above. Don't hesitate to PM a Moderator if you have any questions about that.

Thank you your feedback again!

bfgCimarron

Go to: