rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Fix coming soon??? or Not at all???

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Feb 21, 11 9:50 AM
Okay, I am sure many fishies have contacted CS, contacted the Mods, contacted Paul Thelan (picman050967). We have tried the suggestions mentioned, we have run Dr. Felix reports. We are jumping through hoops in attempting to get the access violation error message corrected and learning as we do, that nothing is working!

It is not OUR job to try to fix this error. It is the job of BFG and the Developer Artogon. The ONLY thing we are being told is to contact CS. We have not been told if there is a Fix on the way and if there is even going to be a Fix and if there is going to be one, how long of a wait we have to see it!

I have a feeling that if a fix isn't available soon, that a lot of fishies are going to be demanding refunds or demanding credits...I will be one of them. It's not life or death to me to play this game. But I did purchase it and it is broken and I should have a working game, not a broken one.

So...the question remains....Will a Fix be coming soon? Or not at all? We have a right to be updated, to know something. To keep us hanging like this with no update at all is very inconsiderate.

Re:Fix coming soon??? or Not at all???

[Post New]by caravanserai on Feb 21, 11 10:19 AM
I wholeheartedly agree.
Lack of communication only makes the problem worse.
Most people are reasonable if they are kept informed. Organisations don't seem ever to grasp this fact.

seawar
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by seawar on Feb 21, 11 10:39 AM
Please let me know if a fix is coming. I am also upset, as i have restarted this game twice, and still it will not work.

rachacha
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by rachacha on Feb 21, 11 4:04 PM
Add me to this list! Have reinstalled 3x, changed profiles, just quit the game as I coulnd't keep playing allday. When I log on again, have to use new profile, would love to finish this game. Please at least aknowledge the problem!!!!

Barb
PS This is the worst customer response I have seen...............

nascatpat
Clownfish
Clownfish
749 Posts

[Post New]by nascatpat on Feb 21, 11 4:09 PM
Perhaps their thought is "ignore them and they'll go away?" Hard to believe nothing has been announced about a fix! Gamers are very forgiving if information is not withheld!

Edited on 02/21/2011 at 4:10:06 PM PST

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Feb 21, 11 6:15 PM
[b]And they still haven't answered. Must be not at all????? I have down loaded twice, changed identities and still it won't work. I am beginning to think that I have spent way too much money on this company.

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Feb 21, 11 6:21 PM
I am going to be patient for a little longer. This is a holiday and the Seattle office was closed today. Even Chat Live was closed today. I'm hoping BF won't let us down.

megartin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by megartin on Feb 21, 11 7:29 PM
This is the first time i had trouble with any game. I hope they will give me credit for this game. I think they should give us all credit for the game and then we can start all over again when the problem is resolved.
Hope you all have a great evening.

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Feb 21, 11 9:07 PM
Hi everyone!

We have a new version now available for Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come that fixes the access violations that were occurring.

To get the latest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game. More information can be found here:

UPDATE! New version available for Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come! February 21, 2011

Since the new build is now available, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Please feel free to post any further technical issues in the new tech thread that can be found here.

Thanks!

-bfgOkeechobee

Go to: