need help for 10-5 and 10-6

[Post New]by walleyqueen on Feb 21, 11 12:37 PM
I can't seem to make enough $$$$. these are the only ones I don't have expert on and they're making me nuts

Re:need help for 10-5 and 10-6

[Post New]by susan1109 on Feb 24, 11 1:17 PM
U need help I need HELP!!.at the same level can not get this expert level

Anca_a
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Anca_a on Feb 25, 11 1:26 PM
hello guys, try not to loose any customer and buy the coffee machine and give them as much coffee as you can, that should do it. I finished the game and i had some problems with the same levels but after some tries you will succeed.

Good luck

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Jan 1, 12 5:54 PM
@Wallyqueen -
You said these are th only levels you don't have expert on. So how did you get expert on 9-3 with the single chair?????

I got 10-6 expert but am struggling with 10-5. Can't seem to get expert no matter what.

[Post New]by blueberry_crunch on Jan 27, 12 10:04 PM
For 10-6, you need 15 customers to get expert. It's a bit difficult, but it can be done with a few tries. I found I could get 14 consistently, but getting that last customer was difficult. You need to be as quick as possible. Click on the magazines instead of on the customer if they walk in with a question mark above their heads. I decided I wouldn't take the time to get the "cake" right. I just picked the 3 selections on the right or left but didn't try to get it right - I just concentrated on being quick to get as many customers at the cash register as possible. I think I ended up with 3 at the register, 3 sitting and the rest disbursed in the salon with 1 seat open somewhere that I don't recall. Also, before you cash anyone out, make sure you click on the coffee many times until everyone checking out has at least 5 hearts each. I also clicked on the music box to keep them from losing hearts as I did this with the coffee. You might have to hand out alot of coffee before you get the 5 hearts on each at the cash.

Go to: