nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Something odd

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 21, 11 1:51 PM
This might be a spoiler for those who haven't completed the game, so don't read further if you don't want to see.

Two things happened that seemed rather odd to me. When I visited the circus area during either the second or third episode there was a change in that scene. Previously the area to the left showed a broken window. This time the window was boarded, but it had those green sparkles indicating you could interact with this area. When I clicked on it, Dahlia just commented that the V wars were still ongoing. I didn't have anything in my inventory to use on it. Did anyone else see this? I thought perhaps there was something to do there that would give you another token, but I never found anything.

The next thing was in the third episode. This happened the second time I played. If it happened the first time I didn't really notice it. I had already given Melvis the sequins and he had gotten the oxtail from the shop and disappeared. When I returned to that area later, he was there again. When I clicked on him he started asking about sequins and once again warned Dahlia not to break the window. I even double checked my inventory to make sure I had the oxtail.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Something odd

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 21, 11 2:45 PM
Wow, nwl43, I've not seen those things. Maybe it only happens the 2nd time around. I only played once. 1st instance seems like maybe it's ready for continuation, but that 2nd one sounds a little glitchy.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 21, 11 3:07 PM
mcurty,

If you ever play it again, be on the lookout and let me know if you see anything.

wabs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by wabs on Mar 1, 11 8:30 AM
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WENT BACK TO GET BLOOD FROM MANN. WINDOW IS BOARDED...CAN'T CONTINUE GAME. HELP

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 1, 11 8:52 AM
wabs wrote:SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WENT BACK TO GET BLOOD FROM MANN. WINDOW IS BOARDED...CAN'T CONTINUE GAME. HELP

You get blood from the blood bank which is a different location.

Sage103082
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,562 Posts

[Post New]by Sage103082 on Mar 3, 11 9:27 AM
When replaying I did notice the symbols on the boards but I cant think of anything to use on it. But with the store being broken into they unboard it later and the head is back so Im not sure if thats just a reason for the boards to begin with.

When I replayed the game a second time for some reason it didnt give me trohpies it said I had recieved. Like the nurses outfit never went to the trohpy room and also the captains hat. Kinda werid.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Mar 4, 11 9:07 PM
I thought those were for the second half that we don't have yet??

1MAMMA
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by 1MAMMA on Mar 5, 11 7:07 PM
I did see the boards but they didn't have the green sparkly whatever over it. I just assumed I didn't need to go there at that point in the game. I am going to play it again to check it out. The Elvis dude I did not see agin.

Go to: