diggermonty
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Comment about the save game method used.

[Post New]by diggermonty on Feb 21, 11 8:39 PM
When you quit, a message pops up stating that when you play again, it will start at the beginning of that scene. Like a save point some action games have. I had to do a whole scene over again because i quit just before it had ended.

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Re:Comment about the save game method used.

[Post New]by LilyCat on Feb 22, 11 5:30 AM
Yes, I found that very annoying - sometimes you have to go back a long way. I wonder what the point of this is?

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Mar 13, 11 1:07 PM
I also find this quite annoying and for that reason, will NOT buy it.. It is too bad, because it is a relatively enjoyable game. You can't always keep a game running until you are finished a chapter. So, unless a "fix" is made to the game where it will save at the point you are at, I'll pass on this one.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Mar 14, 11 10:50 AM
I do believe they fixed the problem with saving, I deleted the game and re downloaded the game and I played the game for awhile then at a later time i went back to play more and the game saved and worked fine,, Happy gaming

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Jan 27, 12 3:39 AM
Jan 27, 2012
Unfortunately not fixed. I just tested this today and I was back at the beginning of the scene when I started the game again. Not sure I'll get the game even as a DD due to this Save method. As mentioned above, I, too, do not always have the time to complete an entire section every time I sit down to play for a while.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jan 27, 12 2:26 PM
I think it is a shame that you're not buying simply because of the save method. Definitely worth the DD price - great game.

Wayner33
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Wayner33 on Apr 3, 12 5:34 PM
I guess that you have to play the game from start to finish if you don't want to keep replaying parts that you already played. I found it annoying.

Go to: