bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come! February 21, 2011

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Feb 21, 11 9:02 PM
We have a new version of Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come available now. This new version of the game fixes the access violations that were occurring.

IMPORTANT:

You will need to create a new player profile if you update to the new version because the old profile won't work with the new version.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come! February 21, 2011

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Feb 21, 11 9:32 PM
All I can say is THANK YOU!!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come! February 21, 2011

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Feb 22, 11 4:04 AM
Just opened my email from CS with this info. Am reinstalling as I type this. Sure hope it works this time. *fins crossed*

pvsquare
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by pvsquare on Feb 22, 11 6:13 AM
So far so good. I am happy now.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Feb 22, 11 6:48 AM
I have reinstalled the game with the updated fix and have encountered no troubles whatsoever... so far. Hope this continues so I can finish it. I've played the three sequels and would like to continue the story without glitch hiccups.

dotpet5
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

problem with new version

[Post New]by dotpet5 on Feb 22, 11 1:13 PM
I reinstalled the new version and got as far as the temple and I can't saw all the posts so I can't mve on..I can saw 3 of them but it won't let me do the rest. now what is gong on>?

Quickie
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Quickie on Feb 22, 11 5:45 PM
Thanks, just what I needed

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 23, 11 3:08 AM
Oh well... after having figured out what it was that gave me the access violation error and dealt with it successfully, I will now have to install the new version now, I suppose?

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Feb 23, 11 8:01 AM
Valdy wrote:Oh well... after having figured out what it was that gave me the access violation error and dealt with it successfully, I will now have to install the new version now, I suppose?

Wouldn't that be your decision? No one says it is a "have to" situation. If it works fine for you as it is and you are happy with the way the game plays, then leave it be. At least you know the new updated version is available if you find later on down the line that you'll need it.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 23, 11 9:23 AM
rhonayotte wrote:Wouldn't that be your decision? No one says it is a "have to" situation. If it works fine for you as it is and you are happy with the way the game plays, then leave it be. At least you know the new updated version is available if you find later on down the line that you'll need it.

Gee Wizz.... What´s eaten you? Obviously you don´t know me otherwise you would have know that I was just kidding. No need to jump down my throat. *rolls eyes*

Edited on 02/23/2011 at 9:28:37 AM PST

kerchers
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kerchers on Feb 24, 11 2:02 AM
Glad to see that the promble has been solved,noww looking forward to playing it.Thank you BF,didn't get a email telling me all was well but then I surpose you would have had to send out so many.

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Feb 25, 11 5:50 AM
Thank you big fish for fixing the problem, downloaded the new version and it is working great

[Post New]by mousie1938 on Feb 25, 11 9:29 AM
Create a new player profile? Please explain for novice.

nananor
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by nananor on Feb 27, 11 11:05 PM
Mousie, back at the beginning change your name--that's all you have to do.

BeccaKay
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by BeccaKay on Jan 1, 12 7:29 PM
I just purchased this game today 1/1/2012. The thing freezes up on me every couple of minutes and then doesn't do it for awhile. If I hit 'ctrl, alt, delete' to start the task manager - it goes back to working - but this is getting old.

Is there a patch for this game that I don't know about? And wouldn't it be in the download already?

Go to: