bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Story forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 22, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Story forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Story players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

mkubrat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Welcome to Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Story forum

[Post New]by mkubrat1 on Feb 25, 11 2:25 PM
There's no battery in my inventory for the camera, and I went back to the basket on the second floor in the summerhouse and there's nothing there. Any suggestions?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 25, 11 2:35 PM
mkubrat1 wrote:There's no battery in my inventory for the camera, and I went back to the basket on the second floor in the summerhouse and there's nothing there. Any suggestions?
Do you have something in your inventory that looks like a business card? Look at it carefully -- maybe it's a battery?

[Post New]by nancymarshall on Aug 24, 11 8:25 PM
Did you find the battery? The basket is empty and the camera says the battery is dead?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Aug 24, 11 8:50 PM
nancymarshall wrote:Did you find the battery? The basket is empty and the camera says the battery is dead?

Yes, I found the battery. The one in the camera is dead and you need the new one that you got out of the basket.

Did you read my post right above yours? Did you look in your inventory?

Usually players will have already gotten the battery out of the basket, but don't recognize it as a battery. That's what happened to me.

I thought it looked more like a business card than a battery.

[Post New]by quizzo on Jun 24, 12 6:23 PM
I have the "Mysterious House" on my map, but when I try to ring the doorbell, or try to open the the door, Carol says, "Not just yet". I've gone through the walkthrough, and have all articles in my inventory. Need help!

Edited on 06/24/2012 at 6:25:40 PM PST

Go to: