bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ technical issues here only (old)

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Feb 22, 11 1:21 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 08/23/2017 at 4:03:26 PM PST

Re:Post any Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ technical issues here only

[Post New]by macsmom7 on Jun 1, 11 10:49 PM
I bought this game and installed it but when I try to play it, the first page, with the menu on it, comes up for a few seconds and then the screen goes blank. I have to use the escape key to get back to a normal computer page. I get an error message. I tried reinstalling it but the same thing is happening. I have other games and they work fine.

[Post New]by Vvsgrandma on Oct 27, 11 5:37 PM
Are there any instructions? I am looking at the Admiralty Arch in the beginning and I have no clue as to what I'm looking for or what I am supposed to do. Help please.

[Post New]by Tressa03 on Jan 21, 12 12:36 PM
The geode is not blinking when placed over the jewel box, but on the floor in te right side passageway. The glue doesn't blink over the space for the jewel in the box nor when I plac it in the doorway space that the geode does blink. The forum comment says to place the glue and then the geode gem over the empty space on the jewel box, but it is not working. Game is too difficult and frustrating to be fully enjoyed. Here should be a refund period.

[Post New]by armast on Mar 26, 12 6:41 PM
my curser doesn't turn purple so i can't even find the passage? what am i doing wrong?

[Post New]by chefgarry on Apr 5, 12 1:36 PM
I have the same issue as macsmom7. However, on my own account it works fine but on my wife's account she gets to the choose player screen and from there it goes black. Oddly the only other game that does the same thing is the Civil War game. Seems clear there's a problem with that developer.

[Post New]by vomDrachentoeter on Jun 11, 13 11:52 AM
vomdrachentoeter: I can't get the game started. I got part way through it last night. How do I get started????????????????

[Post New]by BigFishAnneMarie on Sep 3, 13 4:24 PM
In the Secret Passageway, I got the purple cursor and jewel box window pops up. I put the glue on then used the hammer and the riding crop alternately. Nothing happened. I am almost positive that it worked on the Demo copy before I bought the game. Also, there seems to be no way to Skip the puzzle or Escape from the Passageway except to quit the game. Since jewel doesn't appear I am just stuck in the passageway and/or jewel box window.

In addition to the above, every time I try to go to Windowed Mode from "Full Screen," my game just closes and the Game Manager pops up and says "Play Again"

Does this game not allow windowed mode?

pua2u
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by pua2u on Dec 29, 13 11:48 AM
In the white drawing room, after replacing all the other items the fleur de lis will not "stick" to the empty spot next to the others on the lower right wall.

I tried inching up to the spot very slowly, since that's what it took to hang the kingfisher bird feeder in the garden. And I have followed all of the Big Fish instructions to clear memory and restart the iPad (several times). I really don't want to reinstall the game and lose all of my progress.

This issue where this game doesn't recognize touch/an item also occurred early in the game in the secret passageway with a "stuck" jewel box, and in several other locations.

This game is great fun -- when it works. Running into frustrating glitches like these makes me regret having spent money on a product that isn't quite ready for market.

[Post New]by Jansmoney on Jan 11, 14 4:17 AM
I just bought this game for ipad 2. I started playing it and when I got to the music room mini game the game froze. I know the key goes in the top right corner but nothing happens. I reset the game and started again and now I am stuck on the 1st mini game. The scroll appears but when I click on it nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated.

Fishmania
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Fishmania on Aug 11, 14 7:35 PM
I bought the full game, got to a rather advanced level, - I think the rooms were Queen's Chippendale, Kings writing room, and some garden. anyway I had to pause, and now anytime I try to continue I hit the continue button, and the app closes! Help!

Go to: