bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Runes of Avalon 2

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Feb 22, 11 1:35 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Runes of Avalon 2? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Runes of Avalon 2

[Post New]by colibrimoon on Mar 4, 11 11:38 PM
I like it! Different and welcomed twist on Match 3. The turn around function is very easy. Thank you for not making the theme dark. I managed to get to the fairy on the lily pad...beautiful. I will buy it although I see it was a daily deal! Im so cheap, I'm pouting cause I miss the sale!

[Post New]by darkmagician42 on May 24, 12 9:31 AM
Bought this game and came to BigFish for their wonderful new user deal. A great game, and a lovely twist on match-3 games If you like them, you'll love this!!

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

[Post New]by DeadRiver on Apr 15, 14 12:12 AM
A very interesting and extremely difficult game. I hope I can master it because all in all it is a lot of fun.

[Post New]by PlayerUp on May 17, 14 10:52 AM
Difficult game.

Go to: