bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for DNA

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Feb 22, 11 1:50 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of DNA? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Edited on 02/22/2011 at 1:50:14 AM PST

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for DNA

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Feb 22, 11 11:01 AM
That is a terible game, BFG. It seems like it is at least 5 years old and doesn't belong with the rest of your stable of entries.
kris

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Feb 23, 11 11:47 AM
I actually really like this game. It does get quite hard, quickly, but a bit of practice and I'm getting better. The voice is irritating, but that can be turned off.

LadyWyntre
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by LadyWyntre on Mar 16, 11 11:57 PM
I MUCH prefer a game design allowing me to pick up where I leave off rather than starting me at the beginning if I lose "lives."

This is an exercise in frustration.

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Mar 25, 11 3:26 AM
I find that frustrating as well, LadyWyntre. How I get out of that is when I see the timer just about to run out, I press <pause> and then go to <main menu> and start the level again! That way I don't lose a life!

Go to: