MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

Walkthrough for Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Mystery posted on the blog!

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 22, 11 3:30 AM
Hello Fishies,

The developer for this game sent us a walkthrough for it that we posted on the blog. Even though the walkthrough is not visible on the blog at this time, you can still access it by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/blue-madonna-a-carol-reed-mystery-walkthrough/

Take care!

MargieB

Edited on 02/22/2011 at 12:24:51 PM PST

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Mystery posted on the blog!

[Post New]by Koalanut on Feb 22, 11 10:43 AM
Thanks Margie for the info!

I love Carol Reed games, so glad to see it here today.

Thank you for your walkthroughs too

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 22, 11 12:24 PM
Thanks MargieB for posting about the Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Story walkthrough!

I'm going to go ahead and edit your link to make it clickable and I'm also going to change this thread to be an announcement.

For anyone looking, the Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Mystery Walkthrough is now fully up on our Blog.

To get to our Blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under “Categories” on the right.

Happy gaming everyone!

-bfgDonau

tophen
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Feb 22, 11 12:26 PM
can,nt find it.

Scottsteaux63
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Mar 2, 11 11:58 AM
Either there's a glitch in the Walkthrough or I am doing something wrong. The instructions for going to the Monastery read as follows:

"Go to the Alvastra Monastery Ruin from the map.

Go left, forward, left, forward three times, left, forward, and right. Look at the sign in close-up."

I have tried this three times. You cannot go forward after that first left turn. I tried going right instead of left but that wasn't the answer either.

HELP.

Go to: