anicolew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Stars

[Post New]by anicolew on Feb 22, 11 5:14 AM
How do I earn all the stars for the restaurants? I've gotten expert on all the levels and I can't find any more upgrades to buy, I'm not sure what else can be done.

tonette1
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Stars

[Post New]by tonette1 on Feb 22, 11 7:43 AM
Dont do the last restaurant on each level look out for question marks and things to buy. I have got all the stars on each level doing it this way. Now for getting expert. Sorry that should be last level on each restaurant.

Edited on 02/22/2011 at 7:45:01 AM PST

[Post New]by ktoetag on Feb 22, 11 11:39 AM
I can't get the last star at Joe's. I have them all on every other place. The questionmarks don't even show up on this one.

tonette1
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by tonette1 on Feb 22, 11 2:34 PM
Hi right here goes
1 fixing sign cleaning trash = 1 star
2 cleaning sign walls and graffiti and paint roof = 2nd star
3 buy 2 trees = 3rd star
4 buy tables = 4th star
5 get flower pots plant seeds and water = 5th star
6 plant seeds in fountain = 6th star.
you may have to replay a couple of levels to afford all this goodluck.

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Feb 24, 11 7:13 AM
am i missing something? in the first restaurant in france i have cleaned the bar a million times but cannot get the last star and the question mark keeps showing up telling me to clean it. thanks for any suggestions.

tonette1
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by tonette1 on Feb 25, 11 3:26 PM
You have to just keep cleaning it eventually it will work

kaerbaer
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kaerbaer on Mar 5, 11 7:44 PM
ok - I have done all that in Joes and satill don'rt have my 6th star - this is getting sooo frustrating - I need a step by step walkthrough on how to get the stars on each level it seems - as I can only manage to get the first 5 - I am at the maldives now and trying to get my second start. - I have never gotten a start for cleaning before - I mean I have seen them go up - but they never affect my start count - so maybe its my version of the game - maybe I should re - download it and start from scratch and see if it actually gives me all my stars

kaerbaer
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kaerbaer on Mar 5, 11 8:44 PM
ok - I redownloaded it - and replayed joe - I had no choice actually - it wiped out all my progress to date - but I still only got 5 starts - until I went back - then I started getting all these ?'s telling me to clean the sign and to reove the graffitti from the wall and one other thing that I never figured out because it was just ###### - so I just re cleaned that area and finally got my star - I will try the next level later - I am too frustrated with this game to continue right now

dreamnite
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dreamnite on Mar 16, 11 2:44 PM
I had to spray the graffiti, storefront, and the sign with industrial cleaner and then use the BLUE sponge...
And theres no sign to let you know you have to stick flower seeds in the fountain, so make sure you do that....
Ugh.

Go to: