bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Gourmania 2: Great Expectations! February 22, 2011

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 22, 11 3:38 PM
We have a new version of Gourmania 2: Great Expectations available now. This new version of the game addresses the following:

- The tutorial on the first location is fixed.

- The profile problems after ending of trial are solved.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

UPDATE! New version available for Gourmania 2: Great Expectations! February 22, 2011

[Post New]by fionahayden on Feb 23, 11 7:22 PM
Have done as recommended, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Started to play without glitches but am now up to the second location in Paris, and the game is freezing again!!! Pretty disappointing. Suggestions and/or credit please Big Fish!~!

bfgDonau wrote:We have a new version of Gourmania 2: Great Expectations available now. This new version of the game addresses the following:

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Gourmania 2: Great Expectations! February 22, 2011

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Feb 24, 11 5:52 AM
Thank you, BFG for the update. I"m downloading the demo again and fingers crossed, it will play fine!

mysharona1
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Gourmania 2: Great Expectations! February 22, 2011

[Post New]by mysharona1 on Feb 24, 11 9:31 AM
I saw that there was new version of this game. I was having trouble with the trial version. I decided since there was a new version I would go ahead and buy the game. I did the uninstall and new install and game was working fine until I got to the 3rd destination. I cannot get there. Now the game is frozen with a black screen everytime I try to load the game.
FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!
This is really irritating!!!

Still not working for me

[Post New]by Mothersire55 on Feb 26, 11 9:44 PM
I get a error: Access violation at 0x006c4b1 when I use the short cut to the game and the game managers. This violation gives me a black screen I have already bought the game since enjoy before the update it had problems with france area just like everywhere else.

Edited on 02/26/2011 at 9:48:37 PM PST

[Post New]by minndiva on Feb 27, 11 5:31 AM
I bought the game, which I love...except for the fact that if I left the game and then returned later, I couldn't get back to the restaurant I was working on; this happened in different places each time. I reinstalled the game once. Same thing happened. So three times, I would delete the profile I was using and started new one. Good news is that I'm really skilled now with the first few restaurants. Bad news is that I've never been able to finish the game. I don't have time to play the entire game in one sitting.

I'd be happy to reinstall the game once another version comes out that fixes that major glitch.

Thanks!

[Post New]by crashandboom on Feb 27, 11 1:12 PM
Still having issues. After unstalling and reinstalling 3 times, decided to buy the fancier French restaurant instead of the cafe, and was able to complete improvement projects and work in kitchen, but there are video issues, tasks do not track properly meaning I can complete one but the other doesn't "light up" to make itself available.

Decided to go back and purchase cafe and again, am unable to make any corrections to the outside of the building and when in the kitchen, nothing will select.

I am sick with the worst cold and just waiting until my back doesn't hurt anymore so I can go back to sleep, don't have time or patience for this. Will return and hope that there is another fix that is actually a good fix, don't want to make myself hate this game (because I loved the first one); will just go trial a different game. I don't even have the energy to be mad. Thanks and happy gaming, and go wash your hands everyone!

Edited on 02/27/2011 at 1:14:26 PM PST

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Mar 6, 11 9:59 AM
Sorry but this "fix" has not worked. I bought the game after seeing that a new version was available. I am now so sick of replaying the BonBon cafe in France that I could do it with my eyes closed. I did manage to finish Thursday but then the game totally crashed and all progress was lost again.
I am trying one more time and, hopefully, saving after every "star" level. It's such a shame that this game is so glitchy as I was having fun playing but if no other fix becomes available then I will have to ask for a refund.

tullynator
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by tullynator on Mar 6, 11 11:54 AM
I am having the same issues with bon bon cafe as everyone else is there going to be a fix? If not would like my money back or a game credit its so frustrating as I really liked thids game.

[Post New]by tagaza08 on May 23, 11 6:45 PM
im still having the same problem with gourmania2 i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and that level is still stuck

[Post New]by Mpoletti on Jun 7, 11 8:25 PM
bfgDonau wrote:We have a new version of Gourmania 2: Great Expectations available now. This new version of the game addresses the following:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

[Post New]by sunnyside_up on Jun 8, 11 2:21 AM
I am stuck on this one as well. How do you get to the next restaurant? The others it just sent me forward, but I keep having to replay this one over and over? Is there a fix? I keep seeing the question but no answer.

I really like the game, but this is really annoying. I buy games every month and it seems some have glitches. Help!

[Post New]by abbiesmommy on Jun 16, 11 6:13 PM
I managed to buy the burger joint and the drink/fruit bar, but I have repeated these continously, to the point of 1.4 million, and cannot buy the French restaurant. How frustrating. Too many problems, and if this can't be fixed, we deserve a credit.

Go to: