Any tips for level 32?

[Post New]by chewibaby on Feb 23, 11 9:39 AM
I have gold on every level, except this one. I've tried several different approaches & still haven't been able to beat the timer yet! Please help!

Slite
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

Re:Any tips for level 32?

[Post New]by Slite on Feb 25, 11 10:51 PM
Oh yeah, this was a tricky one! Don't feel bad, it took me a few tries also and required some counter-intuitive thinking.

trick #1 Start the level by removing the guy from the hog pen. You've got enough food to get by for a while and he is needed elsewhere. After gathering resources and setting off the fireworks, build one house and the saw mill (or whatever the wood-making-place is called).

trick #2 Once the saw mill is built, put all the villagers in there for a while to max your wood output. You do this because if you cut the trees you will be using up the gold you need to remove the rock piles with. Once they've made enough wood, build up your huts for more gold. Every time you have enough gold to clear rocks, clear some rocks.

Good luck!

sja1
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by sja1 on Jun 28, 11 7:21 PM
Slite wrote:

trick #2 Once the saw mill is built, put all the villagers in there for a while to max your wood output. You do this because if you cut the trees you will be using up the gold you need to remove the rock piles with. Once they've made enough wood, build up your huts for more gold. Every time you have enough gold to clear rocks, clear some rocks.

Thanks for the tips!, But how do I get the villagers OUT of the sawmill once they're in there? I can't seem to grab them...

Never mind, I figured it out: right click.

Edited on 06/28/2011 at 9:45:33 PM PST

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Jun 29, 11 1:02 AM
Hi, also to add,

I only put 2 wood cutters in the mill & chopped down 2 trees.

Build the large hut ASAP & upgrade it to the full and add the totum & you get a gild mine worth 2000 gold. Build 1 more hut & hope Dino is in demand.

Once you have the gold mine, forget dino rides & dinner.

Edited on 06/29/2011 at 1:03:34 AM PST

Go to: