marnie57
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Sledgehammer

[Post New]by marnie57 on Feb 23, 11 12:44 PM
How the heck do I get the sledgehammer? Hints say go to another time I go there and I can't do anything because of floating symbols...anyone help me!! Thanks

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Sledgehammer

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 23, 11 4:24 PM
Hi marnie57!

The Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come walkthrough may come in handy here. A link can be found at the top of the game's Forum, or you can click here:

Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Walkthrough

To navigate through it quickly, use your computer’s search function (CTRL + F) and then type in “hammer,” or another relevant word.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

baffledtoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by baffledtoo on Feb 28, 11 7:27 AM
I have the same problem - and can't find the answer in the walkthrough.

I'd love some help with this if anybody knows what to do.

Thank you!

bigdave02
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by bigdave02 on Mar 25, 11 5:36 AM
Same problem,I'm stuck

k890g
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by k890g on Mar 28, 11 2:15 PM
I'm having same problem and I think because in the puzzle there is suppose to be a brush and it goes into inventory and I have no brush in inventory. If you go to idol it says need all color of paint and brush and keeps sending me back to the past, don't know how to get brush or sledgehammer

bigdave02
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by bigdave02 on Apr 3, 11 5:45 AM
I'm stuck here too.

[Post New]by Apollobarrett on Apr 12, 11 6:17 AM
I am stuck here too. I keep being told to try something in another time but when I change time, using the ring and ask for hint it says try something in another time!!! Help! Is this game floored?

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Jul 18, 12 12:47 PM
Well, this is where I am stuck as well but at least I am not all by my lonesome.

I guess I am going to have to start the location over (that is one of the choices) to see if that works. It worked in a prior chapter.

Go to: