snow123
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

obsidan hold

[Post New]by snow123 on Feb 23, 11 5:51 PM
i have 9 pieces of the map but the guardian does not come to give me the tenth i have gone back to look at the soldier statue and it all seems to be in order anyone know where i went wrong thx

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

obsidan hold

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 6, 11 7:11 PM
snow123 wrote: i have 9 pieces of the map but the guardian does not come to give me the tenth i have gone back to look at the soldier statue and it all seems to be in order anyone know where i went wrong thx

I have to admit that I found this area very confusing because I found the map pieces BUT not in the way that it appeared that I was supposed to have found them. When I entered the area, I found map pieces and statue pieces and then after placing the statue pieces where they belonged, I went underground and found more map pieces and other items to fix machine and then did the pipe puzzle.

I then went into the hall itself and this is where it gets interesting -- according to the walkthrough (which I referred to BEFORE clicking on that orb that's to the lower left to ascertain how many more map pieces I needed to find) and the walkthrough told me that I needed to pick up the 3 pieces of map AFTER putting the soldiers together; to be honest, I don't recall if I'd already picked up pieces on those 2 areas that the walkthrough referred to BEFORE assembling the soldiers or not. I'd also come to the forum to find out that many people were looking for that last map piece at the "base of the statue" so I was aware of that issue AND I KNEW that I'd already picked up 1 map piece by one of the soldiers (after completing them) that was on the floor.

I went back into the game and clicked ALL OVER the 2 other areas in the soldier's hall and found NOTHING more and despite my clicking all over the place, NOTHING more went into my inventory.

I went out of the hall and the Guardian stated that he would be giving me the last piece of map and then I started clicking around the base of the statue (as other forum members stated that it would be) and found nothing.

FINALLY, I clicked on that orb (in the lower left-hand corner) and it stated that I HAD ALL 10 pieces of map already!?!?! Lo and behold, I clicked the arrow to get out of the scene and it took me directly to the map assemblage area and I just moved on from there.

MEnr56

Edited on 10/06/2011 at 7:14:41 PM PST

Go to: