bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Westward Kingdoms! February 23, 2011

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 23, 11 6:03 PM
We have a new version of Westward Kingdoms available now. This new version of the game updates to build 1.003, which fixes multiple issues that have been noted in the Forums.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Westward Kingdoms! February 23, 2011

[Post New]by scott88008 on Feb 25, 11 12:48 AM
Yay! Thank-you! Works perfectly now.

[Post New]by Raineydaze77 on Feb 26, 11 7:22 AM
Still getting error on start up

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,559 Posts

Re: UPDATE! New version available for Westward Kingdoms! February 23, 2011

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Feb 26, 11 10:14 AM
@Raineydaze77: Contact Customer Support--green envelope, right-hand column. And if the first try doesn't work, let them keep pounding at it. Usually they'll succeed; if not, you'll get a credit. Can't lose--may not gain, but can't lose.

[Post New]by yesmelissa on Feb 26, 11 8:22 PM
If you reinstall it, you lose all progress right?

[Post New]by madmusher on Mar 6, 11 3:23 AM
I picked back up where I left off in the game. I didn't lose any progress

[Post New]by GeoBaez63 on Mar 19, 11 10:33 AM
Still can't get the baker to talk about the dragon in kingdom 2. I have installed the new version and nothing, any ideas?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,054 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 19, 11 2:24 PM
Hm, that bug should have been fixed in this version. I read somewhere that you need to have a bakery before you get the quest about the dragon, but I don't know if that's true.

[Post New]by GeoBaez63 on Mar 19, 11 4:40 PM
not fixed for me, I also had a baker before the quest.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,559 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 22, 11 7:47 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:Hm, that bug should have been fixed in this version. I read somewhere that you need to have a bakery before you get the quest about the dragon, but I don't know if that's true.
I would be astonished if that were the case; it's not the kind of mechanism the WW games ever use.

It seems more likely that to get the benefit of the new version you unfortunately need to do the whole quest w/ that version, so you'd have to go back to a Save before you started it. (Obviously this is a guess; I've no way to test it, even if I were willing to take the time.)

[Post New]by rharalson on Jan 12, 12 11:50 AM
I just downloaded the game from BigFish so I assume I am using the updated version, but my alchemest doesn't do anything with the purple flower. She just picks it and my quest still says I need to collect the Endormi Plant. I have a working bakery but that person doesn't do anything either. Any suggestions?

Go to: