stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

not sure

[Post New]by stevieferr on Feb 24, 11 7:31 AM
could be a good game but too many HOG which arent really well hidden i dont even bother looking at the items needed at the bottom they are so obvious,Hi Peg how u doing aint heard from u for a while [and yeh your a good fishie lol] I aint got further than playing the test hour on a game since xmas the games have either been CE version or just bloody rubbish I think the game designers have got in a rut and theres been nothing new..............maybe its just me,
Anyway not gonna buy this game either not at CE price sonowt to do again think I might try another site sorry Bigfish after all the years Ive been here you disappoint me
Okay lets see what abuse I get for this posting....quite frankly cant be arsed anymore
cheers everyone who knows me and good luck

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

not sure

[Post New]by peglegann on Feb 24, 11 7:36 AM
stevieferr wrote:could be a good game but too many HOG which arent really well hidden i dont even bother looking at the items needed at the bottom they are so obvious,Hi Peg how u doing aint heard from u for a while [and yeh your a good fishie lol] I aint got further than playing the test hour on a game since xmas the games have either been CE version or just bloody rubbish I think the game designers have got in a rut and theres been nothing new..............maybe its just me,
Anyway not gonna buy this game either not at CE price sonowt to do again think I might try another site sorry Bigfish after all the years Ive been here you disappoint me
Okay lets see what abuse I get for this posting....quite frankly cant be arsed anymore
cheers everyone who knows me and good luck

Hiya, The weather is beautiful where we are, sunny and mild and you are complaining! What can we do with you? ROFL! You must be so choosy, if you have not gone past a demo since Christmas. Double LOL!

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

Re:not sure

[Post New]by stevieferr on Feb 24, 11 7:40 AM
just knew youd have to have your pennethworth lol,nice here too just been in too much pain to be bothered ,pilled up and fed up

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Feb 24, 11 7:42 AM
stevieferr wrote:just knew youd have to have your pennethworth lol,nice here too just been in too much pain to be bothered ,pilled up and fed up

Thought so. Sorry you are off colour

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on Feb 24, 11 8:05 AM
tell a lie i did finish Awakening which maybe ruined any further games and was halfway through Dying for Daylight when me laptop crashed and couldnt be bothered to start it again lol

Go to: