bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hyperballoid 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Hyperballoid 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hyperballoid 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

noilif
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hyperballoid 2 forum

[Post New]by noilif on Oct 21, 10 9:36 AM
I have gotten a lot of mileage out of this game. Can play it for hours.

[Post New]by pocetello on Oct 5, 12 9:19 AM
Game keeps crashing during start up. Is this a problem to be fixed by update? I already tried re-installing a couple times.

doccat5
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by doccat5 on Jan 21, 13 11:05 AM
Evidently the developers really aren't "in' to Mac's. Graphics were terrific, game play was great, but there is NO RIGHT CLICK on a Mac, no way to pause, so I had to shut down the computer to get out of the game. Not buying this kind of deal! Very disappointing!

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 21, 13 1:46 PM
Hey doccat5,

Thanks for your comments! I just wanted to jump here to let you know that you can right click on a mac! (It took me a while to figure this out on my Mac at home. )

To right-click, press [Control] on the keyboard and click with the mouse.

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

Edited on 01/21/2013 at 1:47:04 PM PST

louinator
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by louinator on Jan 21, 13 10:16 PM
To get Hyperballoid 2 to pause on my mac, I had to press Command/Tab, then click once on game screen to bring up options menu. Hope this helps... I lost a lot of lives figuring this one out!

Edited on 01/21/2013 at 10:17:34 PM PST

louinator
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by louinator on Jan 23, 13 1:58 PM
Can't get this game to save my progress on mac. Was up to level 34 last night and now I'm starting over... this isn't the first time. Any suggestions?

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Feb 10, 13 9:32 PM
Anyone getting ACCESS ERRORS? I play a couple of levels and then I get an access arror and game crashes and I have to restart.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 14, 13 4:03 PM
Hi Fishies,

Just swimming in with some advice for you about those issues ~

louinator ~ it might help to play the game in Administrator Mode. This will ensure it has all the permissions it needs to run correctly and create good save files. We go over how to make that adjustment in our help article here.

Cromaxgal ~ we also have a great article that has some troubleshooting steps for access violations errors. You can check it out by clicking right here.

If you try those suggestions and things are still not working right, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can continue working with you directly. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

odle5
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by odle5 on Mar 10, 14 5:52 AM
Cromaxgal wrote:Anyone getting ACCESS ERRORS? I play a couple of levels and then I get an access arror and game crashes and I have to restart.

Me! I am getting access errors and the game freezes in each of the worlds. It is beyond frustrating when the whole game locks up with the ball just hanging there. Not on a certain level, but in all worlds the game freezes. They need a HUGE fix.

gmwilcox
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by gmwilcox on Mar 11, 14 11:16 AM
I can't even open the game let alone play it. I've done the whole litany of fixes and nothing.

[Post New]by kwaster on May 31, 14 5:28 PM
hoe verander men van niveau in dat spal

Go to: