bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Help on 9-3 - only one chair

[Post New]by bookwriter on Feb 24, 11 12:41 PM
I have been trying over and over to get perfect but can't seem to get passed 12 people into the shop no matter how hard I try. I think it might have something to do with how you bring the men and women in but I can't get the rhythm right and then all I have are men coming in and I can't get them moved through fast enough.
Has anyone done this and could offer some help?
Thanks if you can.

AmeKit
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Help on 9-3 - only one chair

[Post New]by AmeKit on Feb 26, 11 9:50 PM
The only way I could make it thru that lvl was not to worry about doing combos. Usually I try to keep the women and girls on one side and the men and boys on the other. But this lvl I just put them into the first available station no matter what the color (red or blue). And work fast as you can. No time to worry about neat and orderly here. Even then it took me several tries, but I wasn't getting anywhere the other way. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by randrwriting on Sep 18, 11 9:19 PM
I think I've tried this 50 times. I'm not kidding. Probably more! I CAN'T GET PAST THIS 12 PERSON THING.

I've tried all kinds of things to do it. I don't think it's possible.

chaleur
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by chaleur on Jan 1, 12 9:03 AM
I find the combination of Wedding Salon and my current set of hardware drivers to be very bugtastic. It has resulted in many crashes. One time instead of crashing, it just slowed my computer down to a crawl.

I had already completed this level with expert rating by losing only four customers (the only level in the game where I had to lose customers). With plenty of time to do everything, and multiple attempts, I was still only able to get that down to two customers lost. Then it crashed my computer again.

Makes me think I should run some background process to slow my computer down and keep trying ;-).

BTW: My strategy for getting to expert on normal speed:

(a) To get expert, at the end of the level you need to have four people waiting at the cash register and all your seats full. Remember that and work on filling up those cash register spots.
(b) Try to get combos if you can because it will help you speed up, but don't hesitate to give them up. They are particularly unimportant at the chairs where your assistants work.
Don't even try the cake-building or flower-matching mini-games. They take too long. You might get a dialog suggesting you pay more attention to mini-games. Laugh mockingly and ignore it.
Don't check out a customer at all until after the shop is closed. Then ply everyone with coffee until they have five hearts.

Edited on 01/01/2012 at 9:16:20 AM PST

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Jan 1, 12 5:51 PM
@Chaleur - what do you mean by this?

[i]Don't even try the cake-building or flower-matching mini-games. They take too long. You might get a dialog suggesting you pay more attention to mini-games. Laugh mockingly and ignore it.

How do you get someone to the cash register without giving filling the cake or flower order? They are standing at that kiosk waiting for that service. How do you skip it???

[Post New]by blueberry_crunch on Jan 27, 12 10:20 PM
What is meant by "skipping" cake building and present matching is don't try to get it right - just pick anything so that you can be quick and not take time trying to get it right. It doesn't really matter in the end as long as you give your customers a lot of coffee to get their hearts up to 5 at the cash register before checking them out.

Go to: