Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Has anyone got past 7.2

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Feb 24, 11 12:45 PM
Just wonde3red if anyone has got past level 7.2 on action mode I am at the give up point delte the game to frustrating that you die off in the same place everytime then have to start over from the beginning again. The game was delightful up to that point then just to frustrating. It is an old game so there is no such thing as gold and silver on the levels etc. You either die off or keep on going. Just keep in mind that everytime you lose your lives once again you must restart from level one again and again and again. It seems like the developers could add changes to these games and make them playable. I can live with the if you die off you have to restart at the beginning of that level ie 3-1 4-1 etc. But the going back to the beginning everytime has gotten me no where. I tried the endless mode as some of the people suggested but can find no challenge to that one so not worth playing either. The concept of the game I like it is different and up till now it was challenging. Now just FRUSTRATING. once the game reaches frustration level it kinda defeats the purpose that I play games to relax

LadyWyntre
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Has anyone got past 7.2

[Post New]by LadyWyntre on Mar 17, 11 1:04 AM
Ditto.

Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Mar 30, 11 9:58 AM
Ok I finally made it all the way to the end of the action mode and beat it : ) It only goes to 7-6.

Bluecassie37
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Bluecassie37 on Mar 4, 12 7:30 AM
If you know you aren't going to make it, go back to menu and start the level again and you won't lose a life. You can do this when it says Out Of Time as long as you have a chain going at the time.

Go to: