Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

how does the story end?

[Post New]by Dottief on Feb 24, 11 1:51 PM
can some one please tell me how the story ends? After the last level the game blacks out and thats it. Is the mayor good or bad?

lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:how does the story end?

[Post New]by lovemybook on Feb 24, 11 2:29 PM
My problem also. My screen divides in half and freezes. Even with the new fix on the 22. The game is probably the buggiest game I've ever downloaded.

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Feb 24, 11 3:01 PM
I hate a game like this i loved playing it but would like to see the end

[Post New]by sueh12 on Feb 26, 11 12:36 PM
Yeah, I got several error messages and then the screen froze with different pictures on each half. I had downloaded the upgrade already.

[Post New]by Thespen on Feb 27, 11 9:03 AM
I'm getting a "missing object error" when the game freezes at the end, if that helps.

wetrocks
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by wetrocks on Mar 8, 11 8:57 AM
...new version of Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle available now. This new version of the game fixes the script error that some users are reporting when they finish the game.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Mar 17, 11 4:58 PM
Thespen wrote:I'm getting a "missing object error" when the game freezes at the end, if that helps.

I just finished this and got the same message. I've downloaded every update that my game manager has brought up. Really annoying when you can't see the last of the script to see how the situation ends.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Mar 17, 11 5:42 PM
Ok, I downloaded the fix from March 3rd I think it was. That fixed the problem for me. If anyone else is still having problems, make sure you download that fix.

Go to: