bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for The Dragon Dance! February 24, 2011

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 24, 11 2:27 PM
We have a new version of The Dragon Dance available now. This new version of the game fixes the possible progression blocks reported by players in multiple areas of the game.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for The Dragon Dance! February 24, 2011

[Post New]by Vuanti on Mar 4, 12 9:30 PM
I read the posts on the problems but as the update was a year ago, I bought the game expecting all to be fixed. The gliches are not fixed. I had to exit and re-enter several times to keep the game working and also use the tips for still existing issues such as the ant column that I found on the forums from before your update. Yes, I got through the game and the graphics were okay (overly dark in places). No, it was not particularly enjoyable.

Go to: