Nafretiti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Can't Play Bonus Game

[Post New]by Nafretiti on Feb 24, 11 8:32 PM
I have finished the game, I have clicked the tick button as it scrolls through pics of the game but when I get back to the start menu it says that I have to finish the game first, well what am I meant to do? I mean, am I meant to wait till it scrolls through the three or four pics for an X amount of time or what?

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Can't Play Bonus Game

[Post New]by peglegann on Feb 24, 11 11:45 PM
Nafretiti wrote:I have finished the game, I have clicked the tick button as it scrolls through pics of the game but when I get back to the start menu it says that I have to finish the game first, well what am I meant to do? I mean, am I meant to wait till it scrolls through the three or four pics for an X amount of time or what?

Welcome to the Pond

I have not finished yet but I am sure that someone will swim by soon that has, who will be able to help.

Gamesetter_
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:Can't Play Bonus Game

[Post New]by Gamesetter_ on Feb 25, 11 12:11 AM
Nafretiti, I finished the game and clicked the Bonus-Button in the main menu. There I got the possibility to play the Bonus Game.

Nafretiti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Nafretiti on Feb 25, 11 5:04 AM
Thanks Peglegann.

Gamesetter: I did the same but it still has a lock on it and I can't play the game/look at the bonus content.

lilflirt
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lilflirt on Feb 25, 11 5:17 AM
what's up with these ces? have three collector editions that i can't access bonus play. am considering not buying anymore will wait for the se!

Go to: