Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss

[Post New]by superauntie on Feb 24, 11 10:15 PM
I just downloaded a trial game & my computer doesnt recognize it & I get the following message. This hardware is not supported by Mystery AGency - Vampire's kiss. I unloaded the game & then reloaded the game but I still get the error message. What am I doing wrong?

Lenora
[removed by moderator][

Edited on 02/26/2011 at 1:53:45 PM PST

bansama
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss

[Post New]by bansama on Feb 25, 11 1:34 AM
It would really help if you could tell us about your PC. As it is, the error message would seem to indicate that your PC simply isn't supported. To give you a better answer though and to find out why, you'll have to tell us about your PC.

We need information such as whether it's a desktop, notebook or laptop. What model it is, and if possible exactly what hardware is inside (such as graphic card, sound card, how much memory, etc.)

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Feb 26, 11 1:58 PM
Hi there superauntie,

You might want to see if an update to your computer will resolve this issue and we have a great help article that can give you those steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

We also have a great Tech Support (you can click on this link) team that will be happy to assist you with your games! So feel free to get in touch with one of our reps.

Since there is a tech issues thread at the top of the Game Forum, I'm going to lock this up and move this thread, but please feel free to post any further issues here. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: