How disappointing

[Post New]by ExpatSooner on Feb 25, 11 6:50 AM
I just finished the game today. I got gold medals in everything and I was very disappointed in the ending. Do I get a different ending if I don't use hints or beat all the levels the first time through? I played this game for the better part of a week and some guy you haven't seen throughout the game is arrested then the lady takes control of the press conference and it's over. If that's the only ending then it's really, really lame.

Anca_a
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:How disappointing

[Post New]by Anca_a on Feb 25, 11 1:31 PM
Pff and I really like it from the demo, at least i didn`t bought it, thanks for the info though...

calii927
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by calii927 on Mar 2, 11 5:24 PM
I was really disappointed too. The game kept taking my cursor away from me and moving all over the board. I hated this and it took so long.

Angel61400
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Angel61400 on May 12, 11 5:10 PM
"The game kept taking my cursor away from me and moving all over the board."

That's because you made too many incorrect clicks and the game was penalizing you for it. It only lasts for a few seconds.

[Post New]by DivaTee on May 12, 12 2:11 PM
I TOO AM DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS GAME!! I KEEP FOLLOWING ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS..."WIPE THE BAR WITH A SPONGE UNTIL IT SHINES"...I BOUGHT ALL THE FURNITURE..EVERYTHING, AND STILL CANNOT GET THAT LAST STAR ON ANY OF THE LEVELS!!! ITS LIKE ONCE YOU PLAY THE U.S, FRANCE AND MALDIVES ITS ALL OVER...TOTALLY SUCKS!!

[Post New]by jackay2 on Nov 25, 12 5:09 PM
DivaTee wrote:I TOO AM DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS GAME!! I KEEP FOLLOWING ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS..."WIPE THE BAR WITH A SPONGE UNTIL IT SHINES"...I BOUGHT ALL THE FURNITURE..EVERYTHING, AND STILL CANNOT GET THAT LAST STAR ON ANY OF THE LEVELS!!! ITS LIKE ONCE YOU PLAY THE U.S, FRANCE AND MALDIVES ITS ALL OVER...TOTALLY SUCKS!!

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Jul 19, 13 5:20 PM
Don't be it is just part of the game. I haven't went through the whole game yet but sometimes you may get a surprise.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Aug 31, 13 1:37 PM
I just finished the game. It could have been a better ending but I think it pretty good like it was. They caught the guy who was trying to sabatoge her resturants.

Go to: