Fiber Twig-level 15

[Post New]by craftsmanchick on Feb 25, 11 10:57 AM
I have had this game for a long time but haven't played it for awhile. I can't remeber how to get through level 15. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kdorian
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Fiber Twig-level 15

[Post New]by kdorian on Apr 23, 11 10:41 PM
Did you ever figure it out? I'm stuck there too.

[Post New]by bfl7845 on Jun 1, 11 7:03 PM
I am stuck on level 15, near the top on the right hand side there is a branch in the way and no way to get around it any ideas?

[Post New]by glendalekid on Aug 4, 12 10:22 AM
I figured out how to work this level. Online there was someone who said there are shears to cut the branches/bush. Huh?? That was not any help.

Where the twig piece is filled in by the game and you cannot add to that piece, you use the hammer to remove the piece closest to the bush, then you can put in a stopper piece. The place I had the most trouble with there is only a filled-in stopper piece very close to and pointing toward a bush. You cannot add a piece, zap it with the hammer, and it will go away.

In the other areas where you are too close to a bush - and the game has filled in a "shadow" piece - you cannot use the hammer as there is no piece there to remove. You use the other tool -- called an amphora in the instructions but looks like a gravy boat to me - use it and it will fill in the missing stopper piece for you.

I hope this helps. I got through level 15 this way.

[Post New]by ramblinbegonia on Sep 13, 12 12:53 PM
Sooo you got through Level 13 and I am in awe...please post how you managed this, it will be much appreciated...

Go to: