ask about the game !i am one of many other masters of this game

[Post New]by mileyhannah on Dec 10, 08 4:19 AM
hi i am this forum maker so i wanted all people that love the game to say that and say thier problems in it i won the whole game and i can help so ask any thing about dq tycoon

Edited on 12/10/2008 at 4:21:04 AM PST

Re:ask about the game !i am one of many other masters of this game

[Post New]by BB1953 on Jan 6, 09 8:17 AM
I saw this question somewhere before but cannot find it now. I also get expert scores but rarely or never receive chance to update. Also is there a way to restart a level? I have some of the problems others have had but will hang in there. Thank you. BB

IronMensan
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by IronMensan on Jan 8, 09 4:41 AM
There's a button on the bottom right corner of the map screen, just below the start button, to go to the upgrade screen. It's there all the time, just click it instead of clicking start. Whichever store you have selected on the map will be the store you can upgrade. One nice feature is that there is a picture of a token on the button. If there is an upgrade that you can buy for the store, the button will be there, otherwise it won't. That also changes based on which store you have selected.

You can restart a level by clicking on the pause button and then hitting clicking the "Exit to Map" button. Then you can change employees, buy upgrades, and/or pick a different store before starting the day again.

I've got my fingers crossed that the new update will be here soon. I really like this game and I hope everyone gets to play it.

[Post New]by bevkris on Feb 2, 09 11:02 AM
how do u use the power ups

[Post New]by kells86 on Feb 5, 09 12:58 PM
Hi,

I made it to the 3rd store but can not get past the first level... any help would be great!

ramiejoann
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by ramiejoann on Oct 26, 11 12:27 AM
i have gotten to day 35, but cannot seem to get the 10,000 poins to complete the game. i have went back and gotten an expert level on all, but still no 10,000. any hint or clue? i luv this game and want to complete it. by the way, how r u at mkftp 3. i could use an expert on that game!

[Post New]by SparkPlugSupport on Jan 31, 12 8:00 AM
ramiejoann wrote:i have gotten to day 35, but cannot seem to get the 10,000 poins to complete the game. i have went back and gotten an expert level on all, but still no 10,000. any hint or clue? i luv this game and want to complete it. by the way, how r u at mkftp 3. i could use an expert on that game!

The biggest tip for advanced play is to prep all the machines at the start of each game. There's no penalty for wasted food, so it's best to have items ready to go when they are ordered rather than wait to prep them when someone asks for it. And when you pick up an item, immediately prep the machine again so it's ready for the next customer.

When you get higher up, we also suggest that you look back at all the stores and levels and find the days that can be improved on. If you look in the right-hand corner of the screen you'll see how busy that store will be on any given day and you can make more tokens for the days you go back and help. Can't always just depend on your employees to work the other stores

Hope this helps! Let us know your thoughts about the game if you've finished it or need more advice!

[Post New]by ReHab101 on May 29, 12 1:13 PM
I am on day 35. It shows an Employee but when I start the level no employee only myself. Any thoughts???

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by flipper70 on Aug 5, 12 6:14 PM
I have made it to day 18, and have gotten all expert scores so far. But I am having trouble getting past this day. I have tried using all three different employees offered, have prepped all the machines just as the day starts, and use as many power ups as I can. It still isn't working. Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Go to: